26: Sister's Boyfriend Pt.2

Y/n

"Yeah, I can't find hi- SHAWN!" I hear someone screech and I wake up in fear.

"What happened?!" I exclaim and look to my sister, then to my right.

    There he was, laying next to me just like he was last night. The beauty was soon awaken and my sister just stood there at my doorway looking furious. Shawn sat up and rubbed his eyes of sleep before they widen when he sees his girlfriend at the door then looking at me. I gasp when he leans back a little too much and falls to the floor with a loud thud.

"Awe, fuck..." he groans in pain as he sits up and rubs the back of his head.

"Are you ok?" I ask in worry and come to his side to help him up.

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks, beautiful." He says and I smile.

"BEAUTIFUL?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! WHY ARE YOU IN BED WITH THAT BITCH?!" We both jump and snap out of it when we hear my sister yell.

"You're one to talk, y/s/n." I say and let go of Shawn as I walk to her.

"Excuse me?" She snaps and I cross my arms over my chest while rolling my eyes.

"Oh please, you act like you haven't cheated on him," I say and I stand straight when she comes walking to me.

    I wasn't prepared for what happened next. My head whipped to the side as I felt a stinging on my cheek and my mouth hung open in disbelief of what she just did. I slowly move my head back to face her and I smirk when I know that I'm right.

"I knew it... you are cheating on me." Shawn says behind me and he stands there.

"He's such a nice guy, how could you do that to him?" I say and she looks at me with tears brimming her eyes.

"You're my sister... how could you do this to me?" She croaks and I roll my eyes at her crocodile tears.

"Jesus, just save it, y/s/n. We all know that when you're at fault you try to turn it back to the other person. You cry to make people feel like they were the ones who did something wrong." I say and she wipes her tears as her face slowly goes back to normal and she crosses her arms across her chest.

"See?... There have been so many good guys that you've played and Shawn just so happened to fall into your pretty little trap, but let me tell you this now. Those other guys didn't matter to me, but Shawn... Shawn is an entirely different story." I say softly and she rolls her eyes.

"Last night when I kissed him and be kissed me back, I knew that he had already caught feelings way before. I also knew that there was no way I could be catching feelings for my sister's boyfriend, but I knew there was no use in ignoring the feelings as I had already fallen too deep." I continue and look back at Shawn.

"Now, you obviously have an issue because you have no fucking heart. You're a heartless bitch that plays with decent guys' feelings just because you were fucked over by some guy. Grow some fucking balls and see what you're doing to not only those guys, but to yourself. Wake the fuck up." I say with a scowl on my face and she just kept the same posture.

"C'mon, y/s/n... just look at what you're doing to yourself. Do you think it doesn't tear me to pieces when I see you act the way you do and treat yourself like trash just because someone happened to make you feel like trash?" I croak as I feel a lump in my throat and tears brim my eyes.

"It breaks my heart every time I see you go out and come back with someone new. You thought since he made you feel that way, you decided to take his word and act like a whore. Excuse the name, but you also act like I didn't hear all those harsh things he told you and called you. You're none of those things, y/s/n. Before you dated that asshole you were this bright girl who I was proud to call my sister. Now, I don't even know who you are." I trail off and feel the tears come down my face.

    Her posture had now changed as she looked down. I walked towards her and made her look up at me, not even acknowledging Shawn, but not forgetting he was in the room. I bent down and moved her head so she could look at me and my heart broke as I saw the tears flowing.

"You know I love you and I know it wasn't right for me to just dive in and steal your boyfriend, so let's get through this before we begin to go too far. I still love Shawn and I still love you, so I would hate it if you guys had tension. Look at me, babe." I say and bring back the nickname I hadn't said in a while.

    Her eyes locked with mine and I smiled softly with more tears coming down my face. She then hugged me tightly and I breathed deeply before hugging her back. I held her with all the love I had for her and she gripped my tank top while I felt her tears stain my shirt.

"Uhm..." I hear behind me and I look back pulling way from her, making her look too.

"I'm sorry Shawn," my sister croaks and Shawn smiles tenderly.

"No, no, it's ok. I'm just really glad you guys are ok, I hope you and I can be ok, y/s/n." He says and she nods with no hesitation.

"We're good, bro." She says and I chuckle when her old self was coming back.

"Ok, so, anyone hungry because I'm fucking starving." I comment and both Shawn and my sister laugh.

"Way to break the tension, y/n." Shawn smiles and my sister walks out of the room after giving Shawn and I a hug.

"I'm so glad that went ok. I can't believe she slapped me though!" I exclaim in a whisper and he chuckles at my disbelief.

"Well, just be happy she didn't do worse." He says and I walk closer to him.

"True, I would've been fighting my sister if she did worse." I reply and he smiles as he puts his hand on my hip, making me put my hand on his arm.

"Kiss me like you miss me, beautiful." He says and I giggle before pressing my body up against his and wrapping my arms around his neck with a smile on my lips.

"I love you, Shawn." I say before kissing him with all the love I knew I had for him.

    Our lips move in sync and a sigh comes from both of us as our tongues collide. His hands moved to my bum and he picked me up, making my legs wrap around his torso. He put me up against the wall and I put my fingers in his hair. I pulled and I pulled his head back, making us pull away.

"We both know what this is going to cause and neither of us have time to fix it if it does happen." I whisper with a smile and he chuckles.

"Well, it was good while it lasted." He smirked and I lightly smack his chest before fixing his hair.

"Let's go downstairs before y/s/n begins to become suspicious. I just got my sister back, I don't want to lose her again." I say and he sets me down on my feet again.

"Ladies first," he said and stretched his hand in front of him for me me to go.

"Why thank y-," I try to say but jump when I feel him smack my bum.

"Woo!" He exclaims with a grin and I rub the now stinging area.

"You're a douche," I say and he smirks.

"Your douche." He says and I laugh loudly while walking out of my room.

"You're a dork," I say and he breathes in but I shush him.

"My dork, I know." I say and peck his lips before we both walked down stairs.

Yup... my dork.

**********
Ya'll were asking for a part 2, so here it is! Please, please tell me the truth about what you think. I take feedback to be very important, thanks guys. I really appreciate everything you guys have done for me, really. I know I might not say it a lot, but I really do appreciate you all. Thanks again!!💕

-leslie