22: Question

Shawn

"Oh Shawn... yes baby, yes," my friend moaned in a mocking manner.

"Can you not?" I laughed and he laughed too.

"Oh c'mon dude! You know you two were made for each other, so don't even try to deny it, asshole!" He shoved me lightly and I chuckle.

"No, it's final... no, just no," I denied and he dramatically groaned.

"Ok, I have something you have no choice but to choose one and both benefit me," he said and I groaned.

"I don't like where this is going..." I begin but sigh in defeat.

"But... I'm listening," I say barely above a whisper in fear of what he's gonna say.

"Ok, either you ask y/n to homecoming or..." he smirks and I groan.

"Or what, idiot?" I ask losing my patience with him.

"Or you let Ian, Matt, and I cuff you guys for an entire day," he finishes with a suggestive grin and my eyes widen.

"No fucking way, no, Brian!" I say and he bursts out laughing.

    I groan as we walk to our table in our cafeteria and I drop my tray in a frustrated manner. My head hangs in my hands as his suggestions roamed in my head and I hear him calm down as he sat next to me and my other friends made their way to us.

"Yo, Shawn, Brian! Dude, what's so funny?" Matt asked and I looked up while rubbing my face.

"Why don't you fill 'em in, Brian?" I say and sigh.

"Guys, Shawn has to either ask y/n to homecoming or he has to let us handcuff them for an entire day," he says excitedly and I chuckle at his excitement.

"No way! Shawn, c'mon bro, you gotta choose the cuffs," Ian says and Matt furrows his eyebrows.

"Uh uh, no! You have to pick homecoming, dude," he defends and my jaw drops that these assholes were actually on Brian's side.

"Really guys? Have mercy!" I exclaim in disbelief, but they don't say anything.

"Wow! Ok, ok, fine..." I begin with a sigh and they all get comfortable on the table, waiting for my choice.

    I look at all of them and they look back at me in anticipation. My eyes avert to someone walking in and catching my attention. I notice it's y/n and a smile immediately takes it's place on my lips. The guys furrow their eyebrows and turn to look at what I'm looking at.

"Holy shit! Y/n!!" Brian yells and I snap out of it.

"Brian, no!" I yelled in a whisper, but was too late as y/n turned to us.

    I put my head down and just waited for her to get here. When I heard all the guys get up and greet her, I lifted my head and waved my hand with a smile towards y/n.

"Hey, Shawn," she greeted with that deadly smile of hers.

"What's up, y/n?" I ask and the guys stood behind her, giggling like fucking school girls.

"Hold on, y/n... hey guys... can you all just fuck off and leave y/n and I alone for a little or maybe the rest of my life because you guys are really pissing me off," I said sternly and they all bursted out laughing.

"I'm going to kill all of you..." I whispered menacingly and they all stopped laughing, but chuckled as they turned around and finally left.

"I see your day isn't going too well," y/n chuckles lightly and I look back at her, forgetting that she was still here.

"Jeez, y/n, I'm so sorry, they're just really damn annoying sometimes," I admit with a frustrated sigh and then I felt a shock run through my body as her hand made contact with my arm.