14: Tour

Y/n

    I give y/f/n one more hug and she gives me a wide grin as we pull away. I roll my eyes and regret telling her the news.

"Calm down, y/f/n," I laugh and she looks at me.

"How am I supposed to calm down after you just told me that your boyfriend proposed to you?!" She exclaims and I smile.

"I can't answer that because I'm just as excited and happy, but I'm just not showing it," I grin and we both exclaim while jumping up and down.

"I'm so happy, but I unfortunately have to go, I love you boo!" She salutes and I blow a kiss.

    I close the door as she enters her car and I smile with my back to the door in a daydream. The image of me being officially his and him being officially mine is just really overwhelming, in a good way of course. I bite my lip and play around with the ring that held so much meaning while making my way upstairs.

    As soon as my back hit the comfortable mattress, I soon begin to miss his touch. My mood changes from happy and excited to cuddly and sad. I immediately decide to help myself and make my way to my closet. I reach in and pull out one of his sweaters and hold it to my chest.

"I really miss you, muffin," I say in a baby voice and breathe in the beautiful scent of my manz.

    I make my way back to my bed and cuddle into the sweater, imagining that he was right by my side and not somewhere else in the world. I close my eyes and feel the faint feeling of his lips on my forehead and his arms tightly wrapped around me.

    A tear slowly slips from my eye as the faint feeling soon fades away into nothing. I sniffle and remove the other several tears that slipped from my eyes. The feels are kicking in and I don't like it one bit.

    I gasp as my phone scares me and I look at the screen to see who was calling me. A big grin appears onto my face and I swipe to answer the facetime.

"This thing doesn't wann- oh shit! I-I mean, oh crap! Hey, gorgeous!" Shawn greets happily and I laugh.

"Hello, charming!" I greet and he looks away with a blush.

"Hey! I'm the one who's supposed to be making you blush not vice versa!" He defends and I giggle.

"What can I say? I'm a charmer," I smirk and dramatically flip my hair and regret it when it flipped back and slapped me in the face.

    I hear the most beautiful laugh and smile as I see Shawn holding his stomach as he laughs his lungs out. I smile and lift an eyebrow as he wipes a tear from his eye.

"Oh my god... That was a knee slapper, when you try to be cool, but fail," he says and laughs at his own joke as I just enjoy his joy.

"Ya done?" I smirk and he stops laughing while looking at me.

"Sorry, anyway... How's my beautiful lady doing? Hm?" He asks and rests his chin in his palm in a cute manner and I 'aw' outloud.

"I'm doing good, just in a cuddly mood right now and I have your sweater with me," I say and pull his sweater out to show him.

"Oh, baby, don't say that! Then I'm gonna force my bus driver to take me all the way home just to hold you! I miss your warmth, the smell of your hair, how good it felt everytime you ran your fingers through my hair," he sighs with a frown and I blush.

"Mhm? What else do you miss?" I ask and he chuckles.

"The sparkle in your eyes everytime I took you out for your favorite food, the smell of your shampoo on your body when you got out of the shower, how you always pick at your nail polish when you're nervous and complain about your nail polish never staying after, when you were too short to reach and I had to either pick you up or do it myself, when it rained outside and you always looked outside the window in awe, when you used to cry because your cramps were killing you and your immediate change in character when I put pressure around your hips, how you cuddled into me when you came home from a long day and just sighed in relief as I played with your hair, how small you looked in my clothes..." He explains and stops as I sniffle.