24: Just A Fan

Y/n

    Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I think I have to check my pulse... this is fucking real. No it's not, let me pinch myself. Ow! Ok ok... it's as real as it gets man. Holy fuck! I'm gonna see Shawn Mendes!! I think I'll only be able to catch a glimpse of him before I scream and pass out, but oh well.

"Hey bitch! I'm talking to you!" My friend, y/f/n, yells as I get out of my daze and then the fangirl starts kicking in.

"AHHHH!!! I'M GONNA SEE SHAWN FUCKING MENDES!! HOLY SHIT!" I scream and she jumps with her hand on her chest.

"Jesus fucking christ, woman." She sighs and I fall back onto my bed with a huge grin.

"You realize I'm gonna get to touch him and hold him?! I'm gonna talk to him! What's he gonna say? Probably, 'Hey hun, you look so beautiful, what pose?'. Holy shit man, if he called me beautiful I would pounce on that man in a fucking heartbeat." I explain and she bursts out laughing.

"Ahahaha!! Girl you need to chill because I don't think you wanna get kicked out or escorted by the police, right?" She laughs and I nod at the good point she made.

"Damn it, I hate it when you're right." I pout and she chuckles.

"Ok, now... do you wanna look like death when Shawn is standing next to you or do you want to make him never forget you?" She smirks and I smirk back.

"Do the impossible, my friend, make me look hot." I say and she snorts making me laugh.

"Bitch you're gonna freak him the fuck out." She says and we both make our way to my bathroom.

*insert voice from spongebob*
2 HOURS LATER

"I have done it... I am the amazing Houdini bitch. I would smash right now, but I got a boo already." My friend says as I have my eyes covered.

"Damn bitch, it can't be that good." I say and I move my hand to my side while taking in my looks.

"You're fucking welcome," she grins and spins in the computer chair.

    I admire the way my curves are hugged beautifully in the ripped jeans and how my chest looks in the crop top. My eyes move to my straightened hair and I can't believe how amazing she made me look. I look at the simple make up and a huge grin comes to my lips.

"Wow... I have no words. I look really good." I say quietly and feel the outfit out.

"What I would love to hear is a big, fat, huge, 'Thank You, y/f/n'." Y/f/n smiles and I turn to her.

"Bitch... you are the best friend anyone could ever ask for. You made a piece of garbage look like a snack. Thank you." I smile and she gets out of the chair with her arms open.

"Give me some love, baby!" She exclaims and I take her embrace.

    We stand there for a quick second and I check the time. My eyes widen as I see it says 5:26pm and I gasp when I look up at my friend. She looks down at my phone and she starts choking on her own saliva.

"Fuck bitch! I gotta go!" I rush to my nightstand and grab my ring along with the matching coat/cardigan I was supposed to wear for the outfit to come together.

"Good luck, hoe! Don't let me bring you home from jail!" She exclaims as I dash out of my room and down the stairs.

"I promise!" I yell back and my mom gasps when she sees me.

"You look amazing, dear!" She smiles and I smile back.

"Thanks mom, but we should really get going because the concert starts at 7!" I exclaim in a rush and she gasps while grabbing her keys and putting her coat on.