7: Dreams

Y/n

    I moan as he licks my sweetspot and unclips my bra. He connects his lips to my own and he groans as he begins to grind onto me. I gasp as I feel his clothed erection move against my leg as his lips make their way to my naked chest, sucking the sensitive parts.

"Oh, baby, ugh..." I moan in pleasure.

"You're so perfect, princess," he whispers and makes his way to the waistband of my shorts.

    He slips them off effortlessly and throws them to the ground along with his shirt. His teeth grip onto my panties and I watch him as he makes eye contact while taking my panties off.

"Damn, baby, you're so wet..."

"Ugh, stop teasing, please," I plead and he smirks.

"Who are you this wet for, baby?"

"You, Shawn, you."

"Good girl," he says as he attatches his lips to my neck.

    His cold fingers slowly make their way to my knee and slide closer to my heat, making me moan for the contact. He chuckles and before I could scold him, I feel his fingers come into contact with my folds.

"Oh god, Shawn," I moan and my hands fly to his hair.

"Mhm y/n... Y/n, y/n! Wake up!"

    I gasp and jolt awake, seeing Shawn, my best friend, looking down at me with a worried expression. I then feel an immediate blush creep up my neck and cheeks as I realize I was having a wet dream... about my best friend.

"You were making noises and I thought you were hurt, so I came to check up on you," he explains and I laugh lightly.

"Ha, uhm... What did you hear?" I ask nervously.

"Y/n... I uh, I heard you moaning my name..." He says and I groan in embarrassment, putting my head in my hands.

"I'm so sorry, Shawn, that's so embarrassing," I mumble and I feel him move my hands out of my face.

"It's ok, Y/n, you don't have to be embarrassed, everyone has dreams like that once in a while," he shrugs with a cute smile and I sigh, not believing at how reassuring he can be.

"How are you so reassuring?" I speak my mind and he chuckles.

"I don't know, but can I ask you something?" He says and I hum for him to continue.

"Why me? I mean, why was I in your... ya know, dream?" He cleared his throat and I look down.

"I uh... I don't k-know," I stutter and my hair falls over my face creating a curtain that hides my red face.

    His hand reaches under my chin and lifts my head up while his other hand moved my hair out of my face. I look him in the eyes and see his eyes dart from my eyes to my lips. He leans in and stops a couple centimeters from my lips.

"I want to kiss you... so bad," he whispers and I look at his lips then his eyes.

"What are you waiting for, then?" I whisper back and his soft lips connect with my own, making me moan into the kiss.

    He deepens the kiss by putting his hand on my neck and laying me back on my bed. Our lips mold together perfectly and he groans as I run my fingers through his curly, brown locks and tug at the ends. He pulls back and looks at me before smiling and leaning into my neck.

    I moan as he kisses all around my neck, looking for my sweetspot. He kisses right under my ear and I moan loudly, giving him the sign that he found my spot. He smirks victoriously and begins to bite and suck on the skin making me pull at his hair.

"Holy shit," I curse in pleasure.

"You wear too much, sweetheart," he whispers and he looks at me for permission before pulling my shirt off.

    I nod and in seconds, my shirt is on the floor and so is his. He attaches his lips to my stomach and I gasp at his tingling touch. He makes his way up to my bra and looks at me for permission again. My hands move to my chest in insecurity and he moves my hands.

"You're so damn beautiful, Y/n, you have nothing to be ashamed of."

    I smile and nod for him to carry on. He pecks my lips and attatches his lips to the cleavage before unclipping my bra and leaning back to admire the view in front of him.

"You're perfect, princess," he whispers and kisses my neck before surrounding my left nipple with his lips, making me loudly moan and arch my back.

"Ohhh, Shawn..."

    His hand reaches to my shorts and he slips it in making me gasp. His cold finger makes contact with the bundle of nerves and I arch my back in complete pleasure. His lips find their way back to mine and I kiss him back with so much passion.

"Ugh, Shawn... fuck," I moan and he removes his hand making me whimper.

    He moves down to my legs and removes my shorts along with my panties. He positions himself in front of myself and blows cold air onto my heat, making me shiver.

"You're soaking wet, princess, and just for me," he smirks and I whimper.

"Shawn, please," I plead for more and he obeys by finally attaching his lips to my folds.

    I moan loudly and grip the sheets as I feel his tongue insert me. He sucks on my folds and pulls away before sticking a finger in my entrance and I arch my back.

"S-Shawn! Oh fuck..." I scream his name and he adds another finger while moving faster.

"Ugh! Yes!"

"I can't anymore, I gotta have you, Y/n," he groans and begins to remove his shorts and boxers.

    My eyes widen at how big he was and then he looks at me for permission when positioned at my entrance. I grab his neck and pull him down, kissing him passionately. He takes my 'yes' and slowly begins to enter me. We both let out a long moan and he begins to move at a quicker pace.

"Oh... Shawn! Faster, please," I whimper and he obeys, moving his hips faster in and out of me.

"Fuck, y/n, you're so tight, baby... you feel so good," he groans and attaches his lips to my own again.

    The room soon fills with our moans and grunts along with skin coming into contact. His thrusts become faster and harder making my nails rake at his back. He groans in pain and pleasure and he bites my shoulder as he's close to his climax.

"Oh my god... Shawn, I'm almost there baby," I say and feel myself clench around him, making him groan.

"Shit, y/n... me too, princess," he says and kisses me as his thrusts become sloppier.

    He thrusts in and out 3 more times and I arch my back with a loud moan as I feel myself relax and he pulls out cumming onto my stomach. He groans loudly as he relaxes and he collapses beside me with unsteady breathing.

    All you could hear now was our heavy breathing. He stood up and put his boxers on before walking into my bathroom and coming back out with some toilet paper. He cleaned my stomach and I giggled at his blushing face.

    He lays back down with a smile and wraps his arms around me making us spoon. His fingers softly rubbed circles on my lower back and I ran my finger along his jawline. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Shawn?"

"Yeah?"

"I know it's probably really obvious now, but... I like you, a lot..." I hesitantly say and he chuckles.

"Well, I don't like you, princess, I fucking love you," he says and leans in to kiss me one last time before cuddling into me again.

"I love you too, Shawn."

    That night, we fell asleep in each other's arms and the next day he asked me to be his girlfriend. I gladly accepted and I was made one of the most happiest girls on planet earth.

********
Shawn's pull out game is S T R O N G! 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
-Leslie