Quick Reminder To Everyone

Ok, so I just recently got a comment on the song I chose in one of my imagines. The person who commented, said, "Ew the song, ew the songwriter", so my response to that was that it's perfectly fine with me if that person read my book, cool, but don't comment pointless things like that. I will only allow criticism about my book to help me make it better or requests on what I should do, but I will not allow someone to disrespect my hard work. If you want to hate on the songs I put into my book, then go ahead and do it on your time because I have no time for pointless comments about someone that you hate, that's your business and I would appreciate it if it stayed your business.

    I'm saying that I allow criticism about my book because that involves me and my work, so anyone is more than welcome to comment on how I can make a specific part better than before and more than welcome to comment what you liked about my book, but I will simply tell the people who waste their time on commenting pointless things like that, that I don't allow that because it's none of my business.

    Remember, I will be more than happy to take criticism on my book, but I will not allow pointless hate comments about a specific celebrity or that celebrity's work. What I care about is my work, so I hope all of you lovely, supporting, and caring people out there understand what I'm trying to put across.

    One more thing is that I feel I haven't been thanking all you beautiful people enough, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. Writing has always been the most realest thing that has actually inspired me and helped me with many things besides music and for so many amazing people to be liking something so simple like imagines, is very special to me because in my head I'm thinking, "Wow, how can something so simple help someone so complicated to feel so easy and happy?". So thank you so very much for letting this book get so many reads and votes and thank you to all of my friends that have supported me and pushed me to keep writing because without them, I wouldn't be here now.

    So, just please understand and try to respect my choice to reject pointless hate. Don't be one of those people too and if you are, then please try to change your view on things, thank you.

-Leslie💙