Ch 5 : The Protagonist And The Villian are getting along

Start from the beginning

Due to this, he was quite close to the cooking auntie and she even lent him some seasonings so that he could cook by himself.

No one forbid them from hunting the low-level magical beast in the back of the mountain so Liu Xun could go find fresh ingredients.

As for rice, he could get them for free from the canteen so it saved him the trouble of spending his points.

Did not want to get on the Auntie's bad side, Liu Xun quickly ran back to pick up some wood.

The next day was just like another day, Liu Xun was stuck in the kitchen peeling potatoes. He had more free time than other disciples because others needed time to cultivate for the next test whereas he, who could not even cultivate was freed from doing that.

Others were not suspicious of him, they only thought that he has already given up on passing the exam.

His original plan was to just pass his days as a mere servant until he turned 13 yrs old but now that he was already involved with the protagonist he needed to revise his plan a little bit.

Other people would think of hugging the protagonist's thigh but Liu Xun didn't have any intentions of doing so.

Since the two of them were destined to never walk on the same path.

Especially if the protagonist was reborn.

Of course, Liu Xun didn't also plan to become a Demon King just like Wu Jing who killed countless lives and courted death by provoking the protagonists.

It was just that he knew for sure that he could not disconnect himself from the story and just completely disappear no matter what. An important character such as himself would inevitably cross paths with them.

That's why he needed to plan his steps carefully.

Anyway, the protagonist was currently a seven years old child so it should not pose any threat to him and he also didn't recognize his disfigured face so he was safe for now.

“ Xiao Ge, what are you thinking?”

Speaking of the devil, the devil shall come.

Liu Xun speechlessly stared at him.

Boy, aren't you tired of chasing me?

“ What are you doing here?”

Wan Yu smiled at him, “ I was assigned here.”

“ Shouldn't you be taking care of the herb?”

“ They said that I couldn't take care of them properly so they let me do something else.”

Liu Xun just gave an oh and went back to peel the potato when suddenly, he saw Wan Yu roll up his sleeves causing him to stare at him in confusion,” What are you doing?”

“Peeling potatoes.”

Liu Xun, ”......”

How come I feel like this scene seems very wrong?

The invincible protagonist and the heartless villain were squatting down peeling potatoes...

He felt like he had just downgraded this crappy novel into something even worse that it could not even get one star from the readers.

Well, it was none of his business anyway.

In the evening, Liu Xun prepared himself to hunt some beasts for dinner when he suddenly found that the protagonist was also following him.

“Why are you following me?”

“Where are you going?”

“You don't even know where am I going and still decide to follow me?” Retorted Liu Xun.