I didn't do too good in heels so I settled for a pair of strappy sandals. My hair was already flat ironed from school today, I didn't look bad for how quickly I'd just gotten ready.

I rushed to my bathroom to apply a bit of makeup. I grabbed the door handle but it wouldn't budge, someone must be inside. I placed a gentle knock on the wooden door but nothing. "Naomi? Are you in there?" I asked, assuming it was her. "Just a minute," she said, with a low tone followed by a sniffle. Was she crying?

I waited for her to come out, I wanted to know what exactly was wrong with her, we may not like each other too much but that is my sister and I cared if she was sad.

The bathroom door swung open and a messy haired Naomi appeared. "What's wrong?" I asked, observing her tear stained face. She stepped away from me looking me up and down. "Where are you going?" She asked, seeing that I was dressed to go somewhere.

"You answer first," I said, she look down at the floor. "Michael broke up with me," she said. The minute the words left her lips, a tear fell down her cheek. I reached up and wiped it off with my finger. "I'm sorry Naomi," I said, I see the pain she was in.

Naomi really cared about Michael Clifford. I don't know what it was about the colorful haired fool but she cared about him as if they'd been married 20 years. I told her time and time again about messing with the troublemakers but she never listened. I just knew seeing her like this hurt me.

"Now where are you going?" she asked me, placing a hand on her hip and wiping her eyes with the other. "To a party," I said with a smirk as I slipped off into the bathroom.

Our parents weren't home so I knew I wouldn't have to deal with their protests against me going to this party.

I applied a few coats of mascara onto my eyelashes and a little bit of eyeliner. I wasn't big on doing makeup myself, I usually had people doing it for me at my modeling gigs. I took one last look in the mirror before leaving the bathroom.

I couldn't stop thinking of Naomi, I felt so incredibly bad for her. Breakups are never easy, and I know in her case she cared all too much and he cared none at all.

"Naomi," I said quietly as I peaked in her room. Her face in in the pillow, and she was crying again. "If you need me call me. I'm always here for you." There's never a correct thing to say to someone after a breakup. Nothing can make them feel better.

I closed her door and made my way outside, getting in my car and starting it up. Tonight was gonna be worth it no matter what, I'm determined to have a good time.

I put the roof down on my car as I drove down the road. My hair blowing in the wind, probably messing my hair up but I didn't mind. I'd entered the address into my GPS, it was telling me I was only 10 minutes away.

Soon enough I arrived to a two story house, the yard littered with people from my school. This should be a blast, hopefully. I hit the button, locking my car up and headed for the house.

The door was propped open as people poured in and out. I needed to go inside and find someone I knew before I looked like a loner. I went inside, it looked just like a party scene from a movie, people on the couch making out, someone in the corner throwing up, people laughing and drinking and dancing.

"Excuse me," I tried to shout over the music at someone but they didn't hear me so I tapped them. The boy turned to look at me. "Do you know where Jasmine is?" I asked. He pointed up, telling me she was upstairs.

I walked around, in an attempt to find the stairs. The house was much bigger than it looked on the outside. Eventually I found the stairs and walked up them quickly. People stood around with red cups full of alcohol, drinking them and socializing.

"Do any of you know where Jasmine is?" I asked a group of people. One of them pointed towards a lounge area and I walked into it, Jasmine sat on a couch sipping from her red cup. Her gaze was redirected towards me when I entered the room.

"Brielle! You made it," She said happily, a bright smile plastered on her face. "Where's your drink?" she asked, confusion etched on her face. I shrugged, scratching the back of my neck, "I wanted to find you first," I said with another shrug.

"I'll go get you a drink, stay here," she said, disappearing into a crowd of teens. I looked around the room I was standing in, there were other people inside but I couldn't see them because of how dimly lit the room was. Suddenly I heard someone speak, "So your name is Brielle?" they asked, they voice was familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I squinted my eyes until I could make out who was speaking. It was Luke, go figure. "Uh, yeah thats me," I said awkwardly, not really wanting to talk to him. He began to laugh, I'm guessing the alcohol was making him act delirious. "Come sit down, you don't have to stand up all the time," he said, his tone actually sounding more friendly.

With a look around the room, it was only him and I inside this room. I could've sworn there was more people. I walked over to the couch where he was sitting and sat down beside him.

He looked nice tonight, I can't lie. He lifted the cup to his lips, tilting his head back and drinking some before cringing at the taste. "I wanna apologize for being such a dick earlier," he said. I nodded, although I didn't believe him.

He stood up, grabbing hand and pulling me to the middle of the room. He snaked his arms around waist. I was numb, I didn't know what to do. He was looking deep into my eyes. "You're stunning Brielle," he said, with a grin, looking me up and down, "You look great." I knew he was talking about my short dress. I pulled away from him, which made his entire facial expression change.

He grabbed my arm again just as I slipped away from his grip, pushing me gently against the wall. I was trapped, he was much taller and stronger than me. "You know you want me, stop fighting it," he said. I shook me head, "I don't want you Luke." I said trying to push him off, before failing and giving up.

I wasn't scared although he was very intimidating, I was in a way intrigued by him. "Why don't you want me? Everyone want me," he said, squinting at me, aggravation evident in his tone. I sighed, "That's exactly why. You're so full of yourself, humility is attractive Luke," I said rolling my eyes as he finally stepped away.

"Here's your drink!" Jasmine said popping back in the room. I took the drink from her hand, taking a nice big swig, I was definitely gonna need it for this night.

**

Author's note:

Hey everybody! (See what I did there)

I hope you all enjoyed. I really enjoy planning this fanfiction and each part. I have the next few chapters planned out and I think you'll all enjoy them.

Thank you so much for 200 reads!!! I wish I could hug you all. Just yesterday I was at 70 and over night it blew up to 200. You guys truly made my day <3 thank you all so so much !!!

Dont forget to leave a like and a comment. Thank you all so much for reading!

-k.