(8)Okay, Bisexual=Water powers. Well, for Percy anyway

Start from the beginning

I kept my head low, when Nico saw me. His eyes were burning holes into me, and I fidgeted a bit, uncomfortable. He didn't more, nor did he say anything to me, I mistook that for uncertainty and doubt. So, a light burn flicked to my ears. I tapped both my ears, knowing Nico hadn't seen the tiny flames.

"Leo?" Nico spoke gently, with ease. I nodded, giving him a small hum. Nico seemed to be at loss for words, so he slowly approached me, giving me space. But I didn't want space, I didn't want to be left alone. I wanted to be happy, content, satisfied. None of the above I've felt in a while. The pale boy sat next to me, and he tentatively wrapped an arm around my shoulder, and I leaned into the touch, not wanting it to be slow and cautious. "It's- It's okay. You know that. Right?" I- wasn't sure actually. I didn't know if it was okay or not.

"I don't know anymore Neeks. Is it?" Nico was silent for a couple moments. Until he reached a hand down and lifted my chin up, forcing my amber tear-stained eyes to meet his dark, and longing eyes.

"Yes, it's okay. Leo, you can tell me anything. You know you can. Being, this is okay. A biological female as a new male, is okay. Don't ever think otherwise." I nodded, leaving myself in thought. It is okay I guess. There's nothing wrong with it. I feel so comforted right now, Nico can be very welcoming when he wants to. I was so lost in thought that I was only snapped out of it when a pair of lips pressed against mine.

I widened my eyes for a split second. But lightly closed them. I lightly pushed back, slowly wrapping my arms around his neck. I wasn't too sure on this. It was making me feel free, but unhinged at the same time. It reminded me of...

"That's a good boy." The new guy had my arms pressed against the wall as he, tried new things out. I let out a huff of breath, trying to keep still as I was forced into another kiss. My anxiety taking over and willing myself to keep the fire down. I hated this, so much.

I gasped and pulled away, trying to keep my memories down, forcing my flashbacks down. Nico looked at me worriedly. I know I needed to tell him. If we were gonna do, this, he needed to know what he was burdening himself with. So, I took a breath and cracked a small and uncertain smile.

"N-Nico, you- you need to know something. Tell me if you want to keep doing, this, after I finish. I'm not expecting you to, but you just- you need to know some things about me." He nodded and seemed to sense that this was something that took trust to tell. Nico pulled me into his chest and ran his hands through my hair, keeping me calm.

"It's okay Leo. You can tell me, don't worry about that. I promise you I'll be open-minded, just, take your time." I nodded and kept calm. I took another deep breath.

"Can, we go to the cabin. I don't want anyone walking in on this and once I start, I won't stop." Nico nodded and pulled me up. I grabbed my soaked shirt and slipped it back on. Nico grabbed my hand and led me out. Percy was talking with Jason outside the infirmary. When they saw us, Nico held up a hand.

"We're just going back to the cabin. Leo said he wants to talk to me and doesn't want anyone else hearing. No it's not about love or crushes." They both acknowledged that, and Percy gave me a smile, telling us that they'd tell the others to leave us be. After that we left to Cabin 1.

Nico creaked the door open to the small room. Letting me in first. I nodded to him keeping my head down, than sat on my bed. Nico sat next to me and I took another deep breath. The dark haired boy gently leaned against the pillows, pulling me down next to him. I felt Nico wrap and arm around me. "Take your time Leo. You shouldn't feel rushed." I acknowledged him and took one last calming breath as I started my story. Telling how my mom died in a fire, and how I caused it. Telling of my continuous foster homes and how some of them got pretty bad. I told Nico how I was homeless for a while and how I'd gotten caught again. Telling him of my current foster mom and the things she'd done. Explaining how she'd, 'sell me' to a few of them. That part was hard to tell, but Nico cautiously ran his fingers through my thick curls, calming me.

I told him of my mom again. How she was the most kind, compassionate, witty, and lighthearted person to be around. How she loved to help others, how she taught me to build and fix. I ended, telling Nico the one thing that she'd said, that'd always stuck with me.

"...she said, 'That anything is fixable, you just gotta know where to start.'" Nico nodded and smiled at me. It was a small gesture. But with Nico, he wasn't big on affection or touching. So, the little things really counted with him.

"Leo, I still love you for who you are. Those things you told me. They only want to, well make me want to help more." I nodded, understanding. We had been in the room for a little over an hour. I turned to Nico.

"Do you think we could stay like this for a while more? I like this." Nico was quiet for a bit. Before saying, 'sure'. I turned, light tears slipping out. "I-I don't want to g-go back to he-her Neeks."He stiffened and rubbed my back.

"I'll make sure you won't have to. If I could, I'd give her hell. But, we'll figure it out. I won't let that woman touch you again." I nodded, I felt better, knowing this. I hope it's true.

Nico

Leo was quiet for a bit, then I felt him start to sob.

"I-I don't want to g-go back to he-her Neeks." I tensed. He had kept it in for so long. I wanted to take it all away. But for now, I just rubbed circles into his back and replied.

"I'll make sure you won't have to. If I could, I'd give her hell. But, we'll figure it out. I won't let that woman touch you again." Leo nodded his head, and quietly cried a little more. I didn't say anything, just let him cry, knowing it's just better that way sometimes. I gently pulling him onto my chest, engulfing the sobbing boy into my arms. "It's okay, just let it out." Leo's tears soon stopped. His back rose and fell with every breath. As his breathing evened out, I came to the conclusion he was asleep and sunk into the pillows a little more. Leo kept all that in for so long. I don't think I would've ever known what happened, or is happening to him, had he not chosen to tell me. I felt bad, very bad. But, that only helped my want to make him happy rise. So, for now I'm gonna let him sleep.

My last thought before I, myself fell asleep. I will fucking murder that woman if I have to. She better not come near Leo ever again, or she's gonna get a skeleton in her closet.

Any suggestions for what you guys want for future chapters? I really need them.