(8)Okay, Bisexual=Water powers. Well, for Percy anyway

Nico

I watched in horror, as the guy yelped, dropping Leo. He pulled back a, smoky scorched hand? But no time for questions. I sprinted and leaped off the cliff after Leo. I saw him falling towards the water and pinned my arms to my sides, gaining speed.

We both dove into the water, with a huge wave following. Not caring about how it feels like the waves are yanking me into darkness, I needed to get to Leo. So, I kept swimming, allowing myself to get pulled down. I felt a hand on my ankle, but kept my panic in check. I know it's just Leo, trying to get up, trying to get air. So, I pulled my foot up and grabbed his hand. We both swam for a bit, but Leo's body suddenly grew heavy and I panicked a little. But kept swimming up, the best I could. I wrapped an arm around his waist and used the rest of my body to haul him up. Once I broke surface, my energy was depleted.

Leo was suddenly pulled from me and I snapped around to the unknown force- Percy had taken him off my hands. The green-eyed teen held up a hand and I gave them a grateful nod as Percy pulled Leo for me, letting pull my own weight to shore.

When we got there, I collapsed on the ground, but pulled myself back up. I needed to see Leo. My lungs were burning and I needed rest. So the best I could do is slowly drag myself behind Percy and, I think his name was Cody. Percy gave Leo to Cody, but followed behind. Everyone was worried, but they paid attention to the two men that were being taken into custody. My eyelids were drooping and my legs were worn down, feeling like jelly. God I hope both of those men suffer. I was tired and worn down, and felt half drowned. But, the only thing that was keeping me going was, well, I felt, Leo dying. Sounds crazy, but true. He was slowly dying and I was gonna make sure it didn't happen.

Percy

I'd convinced Cody to let me follow him to the infirmary. Because Leo had water filled up in his lungs and I, uh, knew how to flush the water out. I don't know how, but ever since I found out I was bisexual, I was able to control pretty good amounts of water. Kinda weird, but I use this new, ability, to help, not hurt. Once we'd gotten in, a tired Nico stumbled in after me. I gasped, knowing he needed to be taken care of as well. So, I turned to Cody

"Can you help him? I promise that I'll help Leo. We don't have much time." Cody had just set Leo down and looked at me doubtfully. But, nodded, gently walking over to Nico, guiding him to a bed. I made it over to Leo and slipped his shirt off. The binder was there and I really didn't want to see him without one, I'm sure Leo didn't want that either. So, I pressed two fingers in between his shoulders. Just under the neck. Than hovered a whole hand above his chest.

I sensed the water and tried to get ahold of the liquid without damaging anything around it. Once I had separated the water from the other things in his body, I used my will power to force the water out of Leo's lungs. Leo's eyes immediately shot open and he coughed up a few handfuls of water. I knelt down on the ground next to the bed and rubbed gentle circles in his back. Leo's eyes were watery. I heard Cody come into the room, and turn to Leo.

"Hey bud, Nico wants to know if he can come in? He's pretty worried. Is it okay if he knows or do you want me to tell him to wait while you cover your chest up?" Leo shook his head and turned to Cody a faint smile apparent on his face.

"No, let him in. Just as long as he's fine with this. I hope he is, I really need him." Cody nodded and turned, leaving the room for a moment.

Leo

The swimming binder wasn't as constricting as most binders. But still. I wanted it off. Don't get me wrong, I trusted Percy. But, he was still a friend, I want to keep my anxiety filling body parts to myself thanks.

Next thing I know, Nico comes into the room, his face calm, eyes filled with anxious worry. Percy turned to me and we had a quick and silent conversation. He nodded and left, leaving Nico and I alone in the room.