*** (The last page of the diary, a few hours before the death) ***

 It was an incredible day! Blue and Rose took me to our city... They had a lot of trouble finding me. It's been twenty years since the tragedy... I was on Red's grave. I had the feeling that she can hear me, I felt her presence near, I'm sure I did. I hope she will come for me soon, I still miss her.

 Oh, Rose and Blue have changed so much... They became beautiful women. They showed me White's and Green's pictures, White has two lovely kids and Green helps people with alternative medicine.

 What remains to me is waiting for my dear Red, but I'm just fooling myself that we'll be seeing each other again soon- she doesn't want to come. I'll wake up again in this same bed and I will be alone again. I will write my diary and recall the smallest details of my life ... Ah, as if they were not all already here!

 I hear the rain starts outside. It is pouring, just like twenty years ago. Only this time, death can't take my friend. The time has taken the girls, now already women, each on their own side, and night will lead me into sleep... I'm tired. It was enough for today. Good night, diary.

I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW.

The end
21.06.2015 Suzana Ristic Suza
-----------------------------