Chapter 4- That Is Impossible

(Chaewon P.O.V)
(September 30 2017)

"But they aren't my real sisters"

"What" We all said in sync

"I'm actually adopted" He began

"Wow the same as Chaewon" Jeongin said

"I was two years old when I was adopted. I had a twin sister and we looked exactly alike. We communicated very well at the age of two because we learned how to walk and talk at the age of one. That was when I was adopted by a rich family. My sister on the other hand I don't know who she is or where she is. All I know is that my mom had me and her at 15 years old and I am two minutes younger than my sister. I also know that both my mom and my sister is in South Korea" He began. That is the same story as mine.

"What is your twin sister name" Chaeyeon asked

"Her name is Kim Chaewon" We all gasped including me. Everyone then looked at me then back to Felix.

"But that is impossible, my twin brother name is Kim Youngbok" I said

"My real name is Kim Youngbok. Lee Felix is just the name my adopted parents gave me since they didn't like the name" He said. I couldn't speak no more. He then pulled a picture out. He showed it to us and I gasped again. It was me when I was graduating from elementary school. I then pulled out a picture of a little boy. That little boy was

"Me" He said "That was me when I was graduating from elementary school" He said. Tears were forming in my eyes. Chaeyeon hugged me.

"I found you brother" I said

"And I found you sister" Felix said

"But one question, should we call you Youngbok or Felix?" Hyunjin asked

"Felix because I don't like the name Youngbok" He said

"Then Felix it is" Chaeyeon said. We then heard the bell ring.

For the rest of the day, Felix and I were just talking to catch up on some things. I was glad to see my brother again. It has been 16 years since I seen you and you are now here.

School was now over and we parted our ways. Once I entered my house I went to the living room and turned on the tv. It was showing the new queen of Seoul.

"Let us please announced that our queen has passed" The guy on tv said. The old queen was pretty and no one knew who her daughter was.

"We now show you our new Queen which is her daughter, Kim Chungha" I was shocked. I stood up and looked at the lady closely. That was my birth mom, Kim Chungha.

"33 year old Kim Chungha is now here to say some words"

"Hello, I am your new queen Kim Chungha. I am here to say that my mom was a very good mother but yet a bad one at the same time. I was 15 years old when I was pregnant. I had twins 9 months later. My mom threatened me to get rid of them. At first I wanted to keep them but I was scared at what my mother would do if I wasn't looking, so I put them up for adoption. Their names are Kim Chaewon and Kim Youngbok. My kids if you are seeing this please come back to your birth mother. I miss you and I'm sorry"  I turned a saw my mom. Well my adopted mom.

"Go ahead I won't stop you" She said. I nodded my head and ran out the house. I ran straight for Yuri's house, then Chaeyeon to Hyunjin, Jeongin, Eunbin and Felix.

"Why are we all gathered here at 9:56 PM" Eunbin asked

"We are going to find Felix and my mother" I said. They all were looking at me like I was crazy.

"You know where she is" Felix asked

"Our mother is the New Queen of South Korea" I said. They all gasped. I took out my phone and showed them that the queen is sending people out to look for her kids.

Article:

Our new Queen Chungha has announced that she has twins. Their names are Kim Chaewon and Kim Youngbok. She is now sending people out to look for her Daughter and Son. She wishes to see her kids again. She says that they are 18 years old both born August 1, 2000. If you see or hear any sight of these kids please call 119 South Korea Police Department.

"Let's Go" Felix said

"Wait" Yuri said

"What happen" I asked

"The Queen lives in Seoul and we live in Busan, how are we suppose to get a plane ticket if we don't have that much money" Yuri said. It made us all stop and think. How are we suppose to get to Seoul with the little bit of money our parents have.

"I think I can help out with that" Eunbin said

"Just give me 10 minutes and we will be on that plane to Seoul" And with that Eunbin ran the way to her house. What was she doing. I also forgot she lives in the same area as Felix which is the rich neighborhood.

After 10 long minutes we saw Eunbin running back towards us. She had an envelope in her hand.

"What is that" Jeongin asked

"I stole this from my dads office, This money here is two hundred million dollars for us to go to Seoul and back to Busan also if there is enough money left, maybe we could get you guys some new clothes that can hold you for the rest of this year" Eunbin said

We all nodded our heads and started running towards the airport.

(In Both Chaewon and Felix Mind)

We are coming mother. Just wait and you will see your kids again.

Happy new Year everyone. I hope everyone will enjoy 2019 as much as they did in 2018. Stay safe in the new year and have positive vibes. If there are people who are negative towards you, just leave them and let them be negative while you stay positive. Happy New Years and Happy Birthday to my baby Kun from NCT. Love ya so much. I'm just a 13 year old who loves kpop and loves to have fun