Chapter 5- Boyfriend?

(Chaewon P.O.V)
(Busan, South Korea)
(September 31, 2017)

We were in the airport just waiting for our plane. Eunbin went to go buy snacks and we all know that when Eunbin goes somewhere by herself she can never find her way back. Of course we forgot about that and we heard Eunbin scream. We all followed where she was screaming. It lead us to her flirting with three guys. They looked so familiar. I walked closer and noticed that those boys are Heo Hyunjoon, Son Eric and Kim Sunwoo.

"OMG GUYS LOOK AT THESE HOT BOYS" Eunbin screamed

"Eunbin Hyunjoon and Eric are in our class" I said

"Then who is this hotty" She said

"That is Kim Sunwoo that is in Class A" Hyunjin said

"Well I never noticed these two"

"We sit at the same table as you in Biology" Hyunjoon stated

"Wait aren't you Chaewon's boyfriend" She stated. Everyone then paused and looked at me. I chuckled and put my head down.

"Wait you have a boyfriend Chaewon and you didn't even tell Your two best friends but you tell Eunbin, that is just not fairly right" Yuri said with crossed arms

"The thing is, Chaewon never told me. I just figured out myself" Eunbin said

"Oh you got saved by an Eunbin" Chaeyeon said

"What are you guys doing here at the airport anyways" Sunwoo asked

"Well, mines and Felix mother is the Queen of South Korea, Queen Chungha" I said

"What a coincidence, we are going to the queen as well" Said Eric

"Now boarding Korean Airlines to Seoul, South Korea at gate B" The intercom said. We all boarded the plane and started talking. I sat next to Hyunjoon and I had my head on his shoulder. Yuri being the annoying 17 year old girl she is, was taking pictures and taking videos and making a heart. I would love to tease her right now about her having a crush on Jeongin, but you know if I do than he will figure. I was becoming tired, so I made myself more comfortable on Hyunjoon. The next thing I knew, I was in dream world.

(Yuri P.O.V)

I saw Chaewon go to sleep, so I left her alone for now. While I was teasing her though, I saw in her eyes saying 'If you don't stop teasing me right now, I will go over there to Jeongin and tell him that you have a crush on him' I didn't care because I knew she really wouldn't do it. I sat back in my chair. I have a really huge fear of heights. Chaeyeon was with Hyunjin and Jeongin, Eunbin was with Sunwoo and Eric. I was alone. Chaewon was with Hyunjoon and I was alone. I have a fear of heights and they expect me to stay in this chair without anyone trying to calm me down. I need Chaeyeon Unnie. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned my head and saw Jeongin. Someone call 911 cause I don't think my heart is in my body anymore.

"Is this seat taken" He asked. I shook my head no and moved next to the window. Dang it.

"Don't sit there let's switch" He said. I nodded and switch seats with him

"Why" I asked

"Well because you are scared of heights" Jeongin said. I wasn't expecting him to care this much.

"Thanks" I said. The plane started moving and held onto Jeongin's arm like it was a pillow. Maybe it is only right for us to stay as friends instead of being a couple.

(Chaeyeon P.O.V)

I was stuck with Hyunjin's horrible dad jokes. Where is Chaewon when you need her to hit him on his head.

"So then I was like SAWOOP mad loud and the girl snatched her own wig off and waved it in the air like she don't care then-"

"Hyunjin please stop" I said. He looked disappointed. I feel bad now. I patted his head and said sorry

"Can I finish telling my jokes" Before I could even say an answer he started back up again. I couldn't deal with him no more. I wasn't thinking before I even did it. I kissed him and he surprisingly kissed back. We were kissing for like 10 minutes straight and the adults on the plane were looking at us like we were crazy or to young. We then stopped and looked at each other.

"What was the kiss for" He asked

"So you can shut up" I said

"Are you sure or was it because you like me" He asked. Okay maybe he was right about the liking him part but come on, who wouldn't want to kiss Hwang Hyunjin. He has one of the kissable lips in the whole Class B. Looks like I was his first kiss.

"Nope just so you can shut up" I said

"Then I guess I will do it again" He leaned in a started kissing me so I kissed back. Hwang Hyunjin, you make me go crazy.

(Eunbin P.O.V)

I was sitting with Sunwoo and Eric. The others are probably with the loves of their lives, while I'm still here alone and still single. I was getting to know Sunwoo and I kept on bothering Eric. It's actually fun to bother him really. I saw Chaeyeon and Hyunjin getting their kiss on. Yuri and Jeongin being a cute little maknae couple they are and Chaewon and Hyunjoon are both in dream world.

"Eric isn't class B suppose to be representing their class" Sunwoo asked

"You see Sunwoo, our class is not like Class A. Class B is the worst class in the in whole 12th grade" Eric said. He was actually right to be honest. We have a lot of bad kids in our class such as Han Jisung the class clown, Heo Hyunjoon the skipper, Hwang Hyunjin another class clown, Hwang Renjun the boy you never want to piss off cause he will curse you out in Chinese, Kim Chaewon the prettiest girl in our class, Me the biggest bully in our class, Lee Felix the one with the sexy deep voice, Lee Haechan the savage master, Lee Jeno the grown baby, Na Jaemin the sexiest boy in our class, Park Xiyeon the hacker literally, Son Eric the big non-innocent baby, and Lee Chaeyeon the dancer. there is a who squad of us and you never want to bother us cuase we will jump you.

"Probably Bae Jinyoung or Choi Bomin might represent our class because they are known to be the smartest in our class" Said Eric. Sunwoo just nodded his head In response.

"Now entering Seoul, South Korea please get all of your belongings and exit the plane correctly and safely"

We got all of our stuff ready and stood up . The plane then went to a landing and we all exited the plane safely. We stood in front of the airport so we can catch a taxi. A taxi stopped and let us in. Thank god it was a taxi enough for all 10 of us. We entered and made our way to Queen Chungha. As long as Felix and Chaewon are happy, I'm happy. You guys will finally meet your mom.

To Be Continued.......