Chapter 10- The End

(Felix P.O.V)

~5 years later~

I was chilling with Hyunjin and Jeongin. We debuted in a boy group 5 years ago called Stray Kids. Chaewon, Yuri and Chaeyeon debuted as well in a girl group called Iz*one.
Eric, Sunwoo and Hyunjoon debuted in The Boyz and Eunbin debuted in CLC.

Mom is a solo artist and dad is in a boy group call Nct. All of us are now successful and living happily in Seoul.

Hyunjin and Chaeyeon broke up 3 years ago and just decided to be friends. Chaewon and Sunwoo dated but then broke up Sooner after. Jeongin and Yuri are secretly dating. Eunbin and I dated but broke up a year ago. Mom and dad got back together and Jisung is crushing on Chaewon.

It's only been 5 years since I met my twin sister. I never felt so happy in my life. I still keep in contact with Rachel and Olivia. Also my adopted mom.

"Yo dude call your sister, I want to speak to her" Jisung said

"No dude. My sister will not date you" I said

"Whatever" He said

"How is Chaewon doing anyways" Jeongin asked

"Well, they just finished shooting their comeback song" I answered

"Felix, a pretty girl is here to see you" I heard Minho yell. I looked confused. Same as the rest of the members in our dorm.

"Bring her in" I said

"Come this way please"

I turned around and saw my one and only twin sister at the entrance of our living room. I stood up from the couch and went to hug her like a baby. What I'm younger either way so why not?

"Felix, you didnt tell us you had a girlfriend" Changbin said with a sad face. Jisung went over to him and patted his back.

"Binnie, that's not his girlfriend, that's his twin sister so you still have a chance" Jisung said. I laughed at their cuteness.

"Chaewonie, why didn't you tell me that you were coming today" I said. She chuckled and ruffled my hair. I laughed and did the same to her.

"Here boys, I brought food" She said while holding a basket. The boys went running to her. I could tell that she enjoyed their company
______________________________________
(Chaeyeon P.O.V)

"Nako, bring your short behind back over here!" I was currently chasing Nako around the dorm.

"Yuri! Stop bothering Hyewon. Yena and Yujin, leave Wonyoung alone. Sakura I swear to god, if you don't put that broom stick down! Ughhh can all of you just stop!" No one was listening to me. Why is that? Well because I'm the mom of the group and no one listens to the mom. I sat down to take a rest.

"I wonder how the others are doing in their groups?" I said to myself. Eunbi sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Eunbi what's wrong" I asked. She groaned and sat up.

"Kids are the problem" She said. I shook my head in agreement.

"Sakura! Stop trying to eat the broom stick!" Eunbi yelled at a Sakura that is now chasing Minju with the stick. I shook my head and just laid down on the couch. I need to rest. Where is Chaewon when you meed her.

"Hitomi, don't you dare throw that plant off the balcony" That was the last thing I heard Eunbi scream because I went straight to sleep.

I woke up a hour later to Yuri shaking me.

"Chaeyeon Unnie, let's take a picture outside and send it to Chaewon so she can see how much fun we're having" Yuri said

"What fun?" I asked