*Preview*

(Chungha P.O.V)(Seoul, South Korea)(August 1st)

I was screaming my lungs off inside of that hospital. I can't believe I'm giving birth to twins. I hear a baby cry I look up and saw one of the nurses holding a baby girl. after two minutes I hear another baby cry. I look up again and see that it's a baby boy. The nurse then gives me both of my kids. One wrapped up in pink and the other in blue. They both were sleep until my mom came into the door screaming. They woke up crying to the top of their lungs.

"Kim Chungha, you are not bringing those babies into my house. It's already bad enough you got pregnant at 14 and gave birth at 15. You can get all types of diseases. And look at this today is August 1st, 2000 and your birthday is February 9 you hoe" My mom is always chatting about something. She can't just give me a break for once.

"Ms. Kim what do you want to name your kids" One of the nurses asked me

"I will name the girl, Kim Chaewon and I will name the boy Kim Youngbok" I said while looking at my mom. She then started screaming again.

"You are not keeping those babies Chungha!" she screamed

"Then why when we went to the doctors that day and he gave us the chance to abort them why did you tell me to keep them" I said

"I don't know why but now I am regretting it so you can kiss those babies goodbye cause you is not keeping them at the age of 15"

"Chungha this is your choice" The nurse said "Do you want to keep them or put them up for adoption" she asked. I thought and I really wanted to keep them because they are my kids at the end of the day but then lord knows what my mom could do if I'm not looking. So I made up my mind. I'm going to put them up for adoption so they can be safe from my mom.

"I'm going to put them up for adoption" I said. The nurse then shook her head and then took my kids out of my hand. Hopefully someday you guys will come and find me and hopefully understand why I made this choice. I love you both and I will never forget you.