My Love for Dongmyeong? Overflowing.

Ok buckle up homies it's storytime.

At first, I wasn't gonna stan onewe cause I'm not that big on bands. But I decided I needed to at least learn the names and faces of the members so that I could recognize them if they were in another song with oneus like last song.

Today, I started watching a bunch of unit stages from them and fanmade guides to help me remember them and I honestly feel in love. I stan talent.

My bias is yonghoon and he's been since that debut trailer (holy moly he looked good with that slicked back hair). Then I heard dongmyeong's voice and I was shook. His voice is so soft and gentle and so soothing to hear. I feel in love.

Now I'm a son twins stan like they're the cutest beans I've ever seen. They both have the cutest dimples and smile and kindest eyes and cutest laughs.

It's weird to see how different yet similar they are. dongju is more quiet and reserved during public events. He laughs really hard when it's just the members and him though. But dongmyeong does a lot of the talking during promotional, interviews, or just messages. He's only 18 yet I wouldn't be surprised if he was the leader.

Anywho, I love them both so much and I wish them the best for their future debuts. Please support and love oneus and onewe.

(PS: M.A.S. 0049/MAS/Onewe is on my bucket list to listen to now).

Random Oneus/we Stuffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें