Processing the tears of my MCs...

*currently working shit out and looking like this*

!Important notice!

My dear readers, due to life being a bitch and school swallowing most of my time, my updates will be irregular. I will, of course, finish this book and finish this series, so no worries. But, rather than posting the story waaaaay later, I am basically posting first draft chapters as I go before vacation 2019, before I am able to post more often and dedicate more of my time to TSE. 

What does this mean?

It means there are surely some cringy lines, perhaps a few typos, maybe excessive description or not enough in some scenes, stuff like that. 

Basically, you can either read the draft as is if that's okay with you. My main insecurity with Dead Ending is the pace. I knew it was going to be a longer book, but had no idea it will be this long and I'm barely touching the beginning of the end as of now (may 30th, 2019). 

If you decided to read it, tell me which parts are shitty and why! You'd be doing me a great service, because it'll be something I want to fix. I never posted a book as I go, so it's a first.

Or you can wait for the first draft note in the title to disappear, which means it has been edited at least once, and is essentially a better version in every aspect. The choice is yours :) I hope you enjoy the ride!

Here is the Spotify playlist : https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3z7PBLzbMf6Aoft01YqsmE