The End Of The Road

Tiffany POV
It's been 2 months since Maranda and Danny have left us to be with god, my heart aches every day knowing my prayers couldn't save Danny this one last time. I just know that now HE is my guardian angel and he will help me through this life I have left to live.
Brandon is being sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole.
Right now my head is resting on AJs chest as we watch a movie, we have been inseparable since the night I prevented him from killing himself. We both dont want to be alone but, I fear once he leaves for college I'll isolate myself. Just the thought brings me to tears, my tear hit his shirt.
"Hey, are you crying?"
He sits up lifting my chin, I nod as he wipes them away.
"What's wrong?"
"I just... once you leave to college I'll be alone. I'll have noone, I dont know if I can take it AJ i-i j-just-"
"Tiffany, I'm not leaving you alone."
"I k-know you'll be here for break and st-"
"No Tiffany I'm no going off for college, I'm going to UT. I'll only be 3 hours away, I'll come pick you up from school every day, I'll come home every day, if you need me I'll be here."
"W-what? N-no AJ you have to go out of state. You'll have a better chance going Pro, AJ thats your dream."
"I can go pro here In texas, dont worry about me Tiff, everything is going to be okay."
He holds my face in his hands and I nod,
"Your so beautiful." I shake my head and look at him,
"AJ I'm sorry that I ever hurt you...."
"You did more good than bad when you did what you did. You gave me a chance to be with her and I thank you for that."
I nod and smile,
"Yall were great together."
I say closing my eyes, my heart glowing as I feel his forehead rest on mine. As if we were mending eachother just a little bit.
"Hey Tiff?"
"Yeah?"
"Have you like started talking to people again?"
"No, I just it's too soon to start talking to strangers and if I'm honest I dont want to be with anyone..... new..."
"I understand....."
He pulls away and I open my eyes,
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing.... I just so who is it your like talking to that's not new?"
I look at him confused,
"AJ your mistaken."
I giggle getting up to go downstairs, I can feel him following me,
"Hey, hey! Tiffany! I'm talking to you!"
He yells making me flinch as I reach the bottom of the stairs.
I turn to him as he reach me at the bottom,
"I made a promise to Danny that I'd look after you. Tell me is it Carter?"
I walk to the bar and grab two glasses and the Jim Beam,
"Tiff! Tell me who it is!"
He yells at me as he picks me up setting me on the counter, his hands gripping my hips tightly making them sting in pain.
"Tell me dammit!"
I smirk and pour me a glass,
"Is it that you made that promise and you really want to know or is it that its driving you crazy...."
His grip gets tighter and I whimper from the pain but he doesn't hear it as I grab the remote and put on music.
"IS IT CARTER!?!?"
I look at him dead in the eyes and smirk,
"What if it is?"

Time of the season comes on by the Ben Taylor band.

He looks me dead in the eyes,
"I'm going to kill him."
I scoffed at him and he slams his hands on the counter and walks away, I hop off quickly and grab his hand.
"AJ stop! AJ the one that's NOT NEW is You, you dummy!"
He turns around and looks down at me, towering over me. My heart racing as he backs me against the staircase rails.
"You better not be lying."
"I-im not AJ, I wouldn't about t-that ever.... AJ it's you."
He scoffs thinking I'm lying
I grab his face pulling him to me and kiss him deeply.
He kisses back roughly making me whimper in pain and pleasure, his lips feel so good.
"Mmm you werent lying."
He says as I pull myself up my the rails and wrap my legs around his waist.
"You dont think this is too fast?"
"AJ we have dated already, just think of it as picking up where we left off."
"I mean, from, moving on from them..."
I look at him with tear filled eyes,
"I think they'd be happy about this... to know we still have eachother.... To know that maybe we could be happy again...."
AJ nods and swipes my tears,
"I just dont want to be judged about us...."
"I dont care what people think, we have been through so much in one school year its ridiculous. We deserve to find happiness wherever that may be AJ."
"Your right... I'm sorry."
"But if your not ready I will wait.... that is if you even want me."
I say nervously, he looks at me,
"Of course I want you, do you think I'd get all worked up about Carter for nothing?"
"But are you ready?"
"I dont think I am.... but can we still make out?"
I giggle and nod,
"Of course."
He smiles and kisses me deeply, I feel better now.... .
.
.
.
.

.
One week later Aj POV
"Your ready for this okay, South West is a great Highschool okay..."
I look at AJ scared as I look at the HUGE school.
"I know it looks like a maze but it's really not that bad okay. Your gonna be fine, come on let's go in."
I nod and we lace our fingers together, some people say hi to him and the very few that know me say hi aswell. My heart racing.
"Mr. Lucio, this is Tiffany. It's her first day at South West ever... umm shes nervous and since you were my favorite teacher I was hoping you could watch over her."
"Is she your girlfriend?"
I look down knowing we arent, I feel a bit sad by that but it's okay... I cant force him to be ready."
"Shes very special to me."
A guy walks up behind me, hes looks dark and bruity....
"So she's single...."
I look at the guy, hes beautiful in like a scary dark way, I smirk as he shakes my hand.
"Evan Daniels."
"Im-"
"100% taken."
AJ says an steps in front of me making me smile, someone got jealous already...
This is going to be a wild year
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keep a look out for part 2