Friday.... party

I head into school and AJ puts his arm around my shoulder and looks at me, he takes another look at me, wincing his eyes a few times, I grow impatient.

"What?!" I shout.
AJ looks at me suspiciously.

"There's something different.... you look happy."

"What?! No dude I'm just excited for the party. "
I lie seeing Maranda walk past us smiling as I wink at her, he looks at me again and stops me from walking.
"Holy shit! You did it! You got laid already!" I smack him upside his head as everyone looks at us.
"Shut up!"
"Its true! You did!" I cant fight back my stupid goofy ass smile, I nod and shrug.
"Yes I did, now yall can stop planning for tonight."
"Hell no it's only just begun brotha!"
He Pat's my back as we continue to walk.
"So who was it?"
"Nobody you know okay. Let's just leave it at that."
"Ugh come on bro I wanna know who made you this happy!"
"Just a girl, Okay that all you need to know." He sighs before going into his class,
"Okay... well I'll see you after school. Your gonna come help me set up for the party."
"Don't rich people hire people for that stuff?!" I yell out,
"Yeah but even they need help!" He chuckles as the teacher closes the door on my face. I sigh, I don't wanna help!
I head for class and sit down, I have this smile on my face that I cant get off. I crave her, I want her right now, not even sexually, I just want to spend time with her. Know more about her.
School has been good so far a lot of people have noticed I've been in a good mood. A few girls have came up to me and talked to me, gave some of them my number. I guess getting laid really did help... I smirk to myself as me and my boys get our food and sit down. I finish my food and sit waiting for the bell to ring for class to start.
I look around and see Brandon and Maranda kissing and down went my smile. Yup that ruined the whole thing, ruined my whole day. They pull away from each other and she looks at me, I get up and walk to a table where there's this really sexy girl sitting  that I know wants me.
I lean over and get a fry and eat it while look at her, she bites her lip looking at me.
"You going to AJ's party tonight?" I ask, knowing Maranda can hear, the girl nods. I get close to hear ear and whisper,
"I hope I see you there." I look up and smile as i see Maranda with sad eyes, I wink at the girl and go sit down.
Maranda gets up and rushes out of the cafeteria, I decide to get up and follow her.
The halls are empty I grab her arm and pull her into an empty classroom, tears are falling down her face.
"Why are you crying?"
She shakes her head,
"Its nothing. Don't worry about it."
I lift her chin and she looks at me with tears in her eyes.
"Tell me What's wrong?"
"I know I shouldn't get jealous or mad when you talk to other girls because it-its not fair because of me and Brandon but... it hurts...."
I look at her, im sad that I hurt her.
"I'm sorry Maranda, but what do you expect me to do? Stay single and not flirt? While you have a boyfriend that you see kiss and fuck on the reg?"
She wipes her tears away and nods.
"I know Danny, I know.... it's just hard."
"If you didn't care so much about what people think we could be together."
"I-" the bell rings and she looks at the door, then at me and shakes her head, she walks out quickly. I sigh and wait there for a few seconds then walk out, I don't see her anywhere.
This isn't going to be easy or good for us but, I know we aren't going to be able to stop what we are doing.
Its after school and I head home to change into what I'm going to wear for the party.
AJ and I head back to his house and start helping the workers set up, his house is almost as big as Maranda's..... I've never been to a party here, you have to either be cool or be on the varsity team to get invited. Or If your a really hot or popular girl or guy. There are so many bottles covering the counter in a long line with ice under it and blue neon light under the ice. The container holding it all is see through, I'm over here mesmerized of how bad ass that looks. We go to the back yard and see buckets upon buckets filled with beers and a huge ice sculpture for ice shots.
I see a kiddie pool filled with ice and a shit ton of Jello shots, this is amazing!
"Cool huh?"
I nod in awe,
"You think that's cool? Come with me to the pool house."