Taehyung's Birthday!!!

Before I start I know that I'm problebly late doing this

Today is taehyung's birthday. Two birthdays in one month.

I have a lot of special things planned for today. I love surprising my oppas for their birthdays or just to be nice.

I have jungkook and jimin in charge of getting food, jin is baking the cake, namjoon is going to pick up the special surprise. Yoongi and Hoseok are going to get the decorations and props.

I have all of this planned, I've been working on all if this since jin's birthday ended.

I'm in charge of making sure tae is busy and with me, and that the boys make sure this thing gets pulled off the way I planned it.

I was knocking on tae's door so I can take him out with me to do whatever I need to do.

" Teahyung oppa."

I walked into his room, he was still laying down in his bed. I layed down with him and wrapped my arms around him.

" Taetae."

I wispered to him. He opened his eyes. I smiled at him.

" Come on get up and get ready."

" What for."

" I'm going to take you out with me, so hurry."

He got up and walked over to his closet. I was sitting on his bed waiting. He turned and looked at me.

" Are you just going to sit there or are you going to get ready too?"

He asked me. I still up and walked out of his room walking down to my room to change my clothes.

( What you wore.)

After I was done getting ready i went down to the kitchen to get some water

After 15 minutes or so taehyung came out wearing this.

Once I looked at him. I was practically drooling at the sight in front of me.

He grabbed a water to and just stood there like he was waiting for me to say something about his outfit for today.