Fight

Today  it seems like no matter what the boys do I get irritated easily. I'm not even on my period and the smallest things are getting on my nerves. I'm close to fighting a bitch. At the moment I'm sitting on the couch trying to mind my own business.

The boys all came rushing into the room being so loud. I'm so close to cracking. I put my earbuds in not trying to act like I din't notice any of the boys come into the room. My music was loud so I literally couldn't hear anything but the music.

What I didn't notice was that all of the boys were trying to yell my name. I couldn't hear them so I was technically ignoring them. I was looking at my phone screen scrolling through my feed. I was startled when my earbuds were yanked out of my ears.

I looked at the person that took out my earbuds. Jimin was standing in front of me holding my earbuds. I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh. I got off the couch and shoved pass jimin making him stumble. I didn't even bother to look back at him.

I walked to me and jungkook's bed room and grabbed another pair of earbuds. I blasted my music once again drowning out the sounds around me. I walked into the living room all of the boys were spread on all of the couches so there was no where I could sit. So I walked to the bar stools and sat down on one of those instead.

Again I wasn't paying attention to anything that was going on around me. I was laughing by myself watching vines that I've seen so many times. Jimin came into the room and took out my earbuds again but this time he threw them across the room. Then he took my phone too.

" look you see this?"

He asked me shaking my phone in front of my face. I looked at my phone then back at him with raised eyebrows. He threw my phone to the side of him.  It landed on the floor screen down. I looked at my phone then at him.

" What the hell!?"

I yelled at him close to my breaking point. Jimin didn't seem unfazed about me yelling at him he just stood there. I walked over to my phone picked it up and looked at the screen. The screen was shattered, my case was broken. I looked at him, he looked at me like he didn't just brake my phone.

" What is wrong with you jimin!?"

He raised his eyebrows at me, I stood there waiting for an answer.

" Me? Whats wrong with me?"

" Did I not just ask you that question? What did go through one ear and come out the other? Or did you just not hear me correctly? Hmm."

I was so close to slapping him, no punching him. I took a few steppes back so I'm not to close just in case I do reach that point.

" No I heard you correctly. But being honest here what is wrong with you today y/n? What you think you don't need to listen to any of us? You think putting on your earbuds is going to make everything better for you? Whats up with you today? You should be asking yourself that question not me. If anything I think it's you that has a problem."

" Your right jimin I do have many problems, but you know you the biggest one right now."

He laughed it off like I didn't just say he was my problem. I was standing there ready to punch him, but then again I could be a sensible person and walk away now and leave at this. But knowing me I'm not a sensible person. The boys started to pile in. I didn't care I just stared jimin down both of us being unfazed by the other.

" Are you just going to stand there or are you going to get out of my face?"

" No, I think I'm going to stand right here you know because I can."

" Don't test me bitch."

" What did you just call me?"

I got closer to his face.

" Don't. Test. Me. Bitch."

I stepped back waiting for him to do something. I was walking away like I should have after he threw my phone but then he decided to trip me. I fell to the ground but caught myself in a push up position. I stood up and looked at him.

"Are you ok?"

He asked me with a smirk on his face. All of the boys were quiet watching what was unfolding. I Pushed him back a bit to were he wasn't near the counter or anything that could potentially stab him or cause a serious injury.He stumbled back a few steps. I walked forward towards him. I bent down close to him.

" Are you ok?"

I asked in a mocking tone. He stood up, I looked at him. He was about to push me back but then I stopped him before he could. Then I punched him in the face just like how I punched that Ariana. This time I did it soft enough not to draw blood.

The boys looked at me then at jimin. Jimin looked at me and was about to push me to the ground but I dropped down and swiped my foot under his feet and he fell on his butt.  I sat on him using all of the wait I could. I looked down at him, he looked up at me.

" So whats wrong with me again?"

" A lot of shit is wrong with you isn't there?"

I slapped him across is cheek leaving a red mark on his cheek and my hand stinging.

" What? Is there still something wrong with you, because last time i checked you threw my earbuds across the room and you broke my phone so."

I said with a blank face because honestly I was more than pissed at this point. I was about to murder someone and the way it was turning out the person I was going to murder was Jimin.

" Y/n get off of jimin."

"No. This bitch wanted to test me."

" Y/n stop now."

" Why should I?"

I looked back at whoever was talking to me. Jimin tapped my leg and I looked down at him.

" What did I do to you except for break you stupid phone?"

" Stupid, my phone is stupid? What did I do to you to get you mad at me and break my phone? What have I done to any of you guys today? Exactly nothing!"

At this time I was so fed up with this that I was crying without even noticing it.

" Jimin I don't even know what's wrong with me? I don't even know why I hit you?!"

I was now sobbing on jimin's chest. All of the boys were staring at what ever was going. I felt like a huge mess. I got off of jimin and walked out of the dorm and down the street walking twords the bighit building. I  was ther in about half an hour after I found my way to the building.

I rembered that My phone was broken and I couldn't call the boys. So I stood in my studio and worked on a new song called B12. Its in japanese though.

 I was close to sleep so I saved my work and was about to call it a night and just fall asleep on the couch inside of my studio. Before I was fully asleep there was knocking at my door. I got up and opend it to see all of the boys there.

" Y/n. come on home back to the dorm so we can talk this out."

I locked my door to my studio and let them lead me to the van. I honestly wasn't thinking of anything.

" I'm sorry for all of the emotional problems i put you guys through. I'm sorry for ever joining this group. It would have been better if you guys would have never met me." 

Thats all I said before blacking out for the night.