your past pt.1

Date:June 1,2006

(You're 9 years old)

Today you guys were moving again. You're always moving because of your situation. Right now you and your family living in a motel. You were helping your mom pack what ever clothes you guys had with you.

" Mom where are we going after this?"

You asked not knowing what's going to happen.

" Um... I don't know, but don't worry."

She said looking down at your small figure.

" Ok mommy."

You replied smiling up at her.

1 year later

Date: March 14,2007

Tenth birthday

You were walking out of the bathroom only to see your mom crying.

" Mom you ok?"

You asked cautiously walking towards her.

" Your aunt called she said she said she wants you to live in South Korea. I know I should let you and your siblings go, it will be better for you guys but I don't want you to leave."

She explained the last part only a whisper. You sat down next to her.

" Mom, it's okay. I can understand that you don't want us to leave, but you know and I know you want what's best for us. Think about it, if we do go we have plenty of opportunities and it can give you and Dad time to get back on your feet. Yes we will miss each other but it won't be the last time we see each other."

You spoke quitely to your mother.

" So I should call her back and tell her she can take you huh."

She said looking sadly into your (e/c) eyes. You look back at her giving her a re-asuring smile.

" Yes, you should."

You spoke softly. Your mom left the room to go talk to your aunt over the phone.

You've met your aunt once before she is really beautiful, she looks just like your mom.

You smiled at the thought of living in Korea. You already know the language and a couple others.

Your mom walked back into the room still a little sad but calmed down enough to wear you can only hear sniffles.

" Your aunt will be here tomorrow, she'll provide everything you need don't worry y/n."

She said giving you a sad smile.

" Mom I think I'm the one who should be telling you not to worry."

You slightly chuckled. She smiled and hugged you.

" What about Dae Jung and Bon Hwa? They're   seventeen are they going too?"

You looked up at her confused about the situation.

" They're going to , it's just that they won't be there very long. They're one year away from being adults, so it'll probably be just you and your little sister."

She told you thinking as she did so.

" Oh... Ok."

The Next Day

You woke up early to ready your bags. Your brothers were getting ready to. Since your little sister is to you get your mom is helping her pack. Your dad was not happy with all of his kids going to live in South Korea with your mom's sister.

As you were done getting your bags packed, there was a small knock at the door.

You looked over to wear the noise came from. It was your aunt standing in the doorway.

" Are you ready y/n?"

She asked looking at you.

" Yes."

You replied grabbing your bags from their previous position.

You and your siblings both said your goodbyes to your parents at the airport. Once you were in the plane  you were sitting in between Dae Jung and Bon Hwa.

You didn't know how you should feel. If you supposed to cry or what because this has never happened to you before.

" Dae should I feel sad?"

You asked confused to what you should be feeling at the moment.

He turned to look down at his little sister.

" Don't really know. How do you feel about all of this?"

He asked Wondering why you asked that question.

" I don't know  really how I'm supposed to feel, am I supposed to feel sad because I'm living away from mom and dad? Or should I feel happy because this gives us all new and better chances. I mean if you look at it from mom and dad's perspective they know it's the best for us and them, but it's sad to see all of your kids leave you at the same time. So should I be sad or happy Dae?"

You spoke truthfully looking straight not glacing at either of your brothers. Bon Hwa looked at you thinking about the wise word of his ten year old little sister.

" You have a point y/n, but can you not say stuff like that. I'm supposed to be the smart one!"

He said being extra. Dae Jung looked so annoyed by one sentence coming out of his twin's mouth.

" You sound so dumb right now you know that right? Because that sentence that just came out of your mouth proves you are not the smart one."

He said looking at his twin annoyed. You looked between them both, trying to stiffle a laugh but ending miserably. You had laughed out loud as both your brothers looked at you.

"Are you good?"

They asked in unison. You stopped laughing and looked at them again.

" I think we'll be happy living with auntie."

You smiled as you got comfortable in the plane seat. You  fell asleep with your brothers and your sister was asleep the whole time with your aunt.