Chapter 2: Plans

Inside the Beacon Academy library, the RWBY Team is shown playing Remnant: The Game.

Ruby: Hmmmmm ... Very good ... Very good! Yang Xiao Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!

Yang pushes his elbow down while crushing his fist.
Yang: Go ahead!

Ruby: I deploy the Atlesian Air Fleet!

She drops her card on the table. Yang feigns a look of shock.

Ruby: It looks like I can fly directly over your Ursai and attack your walls directly!

Then he proceeds to make noises like planes flying and bombing while making a bird with his hands.

Yang fakes indignation while pointing to Ruby.

Yang: You fiend!

Ruby: And since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time is only one lap.

Ruby raises her head. He gives a surprised look when Yang laughs arrogantly while lifting a letter.

Yang: Pretty clever, sister, but you just activated my cheat card. Never more giant! If I take a seven or more, the deadly feathers will cut your fleet in two!

Ruby: But, if you get a six or less, Nevermore will activate your own forces!

Yang: That's just an opportunity I'm willing to take.

Team ATAR and team JNPR are sitting together while Yang and Ruby discuss the game with Weiss and Blake sitting with them. Ren and Pyrrha are studying, and Nora is drooling while she sleeps, while Jaune reads a comic book. Tadeo, Airis and Rebecca are playing a card game which shows that in order to win you must run out of cards but it seems it has been a long time since you started. And Axel is only in his notebook doing some sketches.

Ruby: Nooooo !!! My intrepid soldiers!

Ruby, unfortunately, had evidently fallen in love with another of Yang's traps. Tadeo, Rebecca and Airis are being disturbed, obviously, due to the noisy noise that Ruby and Yang are making, which they noticed.

Rebecca: girls ... I do not know if they know it, but are not they supposed to keep quiet in the libraries.

Tadeo: Leave it like that, Rebecca. It is an irremediable reasoning with them when they are totally interested.

He says as he takes a letter and places it on the others.

Yang: Eh, most of them were probably androids.

Ruby: Goodbye my friends, you will be avenged.

Yang: Not until I get my rewards! What is twice this round thanks to the Mistral Commercial Route!

Ruby: Bah!

Nora: (snores and talks while sleeping) Oh. They have pancakes.

Yang: Oh, and what is this? The smugglers of the wind road?

Pyrrha clears his throat and then confiscates a comic that Jaune is reading, changing it to a textbook. Airis turns in their direction and laughs when he sees that Jaune is scolded.

Ruby: Bah! Bah, I say!

Yang: I say, it looks like I'm taking two cards in my hand!

While Pyrrha reads Jaune's comic, a piece of Nevermore player is thrown over Jaune's shoulder. Another piece bounces off his head. Suddenly, another piece is thrown and this same term falling into Axel's notebook.

Ruby: Do not you have a heart? (Ruby collapses on the table, crying.) Nooo!

Axel got up from his seat and left his notebook on the table, and then approach the girls.