Chapter 21 |Boat|

This is the moment you have all been waiting for :D 

____

Robert's pov

I swallow hard as the silence fills the small dining table in our suite. This is probably the most awkwardest moments I have had with Lula. No, lets scratch that. This is one of the awkwardest dinners I have had with her. I don't look at her because I know she is embarrassed. I would be too if my boss saw me half naked. But, that would be if I was a girl. But, I'm not so let's scratch that. I look at my food loosing my appetite.

This silence is bothering me since I can't do anything to make it better. I leave the plate there then, walk to the room being the large decorative bedroom. This room is nearly the size of my master bathroom except mine was bigger.

I pack my luggage before grabbing my suit and bathe. Already, heading to Lenox this night I need to be there before sunrise. Lenox is a town in Massachusetts that I involved myself with. God, I don't even know why I involved myself with that company. Damit, I still need to check my clubs in New York, Washington.Shit. I mentally curse myself god I'm stupid I totally forgot about those. The apartments on South Carolina, Rosewood, South California,  Italy, shit. How could I forget all this stuff?! I'm here now which I could check but, of course I need to leave in a few minutes. I'll come down during my next meeting on Seattle. The suites I own on Europe. While I'm at it I should buy the suites on Seattle. It's a good deal and I've been turning it down. No need to book a suite over Lenox when I already own my own and the whole building.

Finishing my bath I quickly shave since my beard was already growing . I change to another pair of black slacks, another white long sleeve button  down shirt with a pair of dressing shoes. But, this seemed simple. I  apply suspenders. I like this already. I fix my hair like I usually do, but, I don't like to fix it too much because I like it messy sometimes. Walking out of the bathroom I face a goddess. She always leaves my mouth hanging open. She looks fine  so damn fine. She wears a white stripped dress one inch above her knee, black high-heels with a bow by her toe nails exposing her red perfect nails. I'm starting to think she's a fan of red, her hair pinned up with a fly pin, with loose curls.  Her make-up nicely done. Clear lip gloss making her lips bigger, black eyeliner letting her green eyes look bigger and shiny. Is it even possible for eyes to be shiny? I'm being childish thinking like a teenager. I shake my thoughts away grabbing my luggage. We needed to take a taxi to The Grace. Charlie is probably flying us again instead of Marlon.

Neither of us say a word to each other before arriving to my jet. Jesus, this silence kills me.I need a good sleep. Walking to the planes cabin I lay down and close my eyes drifting asleep. 

_

By the time Saturday came I was exhausted closing off deals and reviewing all the paper work I needed to do these days. I have a lot of homework. Closing of the deal on Seattle with the companies growth, meeting the senator, buying the suites, all that crap. Atleast, I can get back home. But, I came up with the craziest ideas I could possibly think of. I wanted to make a theme park in Australia by the ocean.

I know it's crazy but, I'm going to do it no matter how many billions I need to invest.

But, before I go back home I need to go to a museum on a boat. God, I have dreamed of this moment since I was a teenager. "Isn't Australia suppose to be hot?" Lulabell complained as soon as she got out of the jet. Come to think of it she is right. It’s suppose to be hot not cold. How cold is it anyways? Forty, fifty degrees? But, then again Seattle was way colder. She continued to complain. Yeah, I wish I could do the same but, unfortunately I am use to this kind of weather. We wait for Trey to come pick up and take us to my cabin outside of town. I didn’t want to head home tonight I wanted to be here and spend time even when it involved Lulabell. I already had clothe on my cabin just incase I ever needed to stay for a while.