Chapter 1 |Lula where's my coffee?|

Oh god Almost 60 reads. I'm so excited about this book. Thanks to all the people who read it an voted/comment and for the support. It's been a tough time since I had to come to The United States, and you all know I live in Australia. My grandma was sick in the hospital. So my mom picked me up at school, packed my things, and we came to Cali. Oh, such long and painful memories, cause this is where my twin sister died when I was 7:'( Oh gawd off topic lol sorry guys. Don't worry @TheSilentWriter I said this chapter was dedicated to you. And it is. Thanks to @hailzs @JustHaveFunWithIt for being my editor. Don't worry guys I'll dedicate a chapter to you guys too cause I know how much you love my story lol ;) Just one more thing I know authors notes do get boring. Quick question do you guys want Lula's POV too? Or just Tony's? In my opinion, I would suggest Tony's lol

------------------------------------------

Enjoy!

Tony's P.O.V

Today has been such a BORING ass hell day. Not to mention my lack of sleep. I haven't had a good nap since forever. I already had two meeting with clients who wanted me to buy their suites, but I'm not interested. I know it's stupid to say. Its like "If you're not interested then why do you go to the meetings?"

Truth is I don't even know why I went. I think it was pity? Pity.... Ah yes that's the right word. Anyways, then I still have two more meetings to attend to. One is about the movie producing, and the other one is just bullcrap. To be honest with you, I'm bored as hell. I need a nap. Yes I need a nap. An urgent one as soon as possible

"I'm going to bed," I tell Lula while scratching the back of my neck walking away. Before I could walk up stairs, Lula half yelled "Excuse me?" Lula walks up to me, holding her iPad and bringing it right in front of my face just to see the time.

"You're excused," I hiss walking up the second stair.

"Tony. You have a meeting..." she stops and looks at her small wrist watch, "in ten minutes. You need to get ready, not sleep!"

"You see, Lula, I don't care about those meetings. Now leave me alone. Go away and let me have a peaceful nap" I look at her eyes, then back to the direction I was heading. To my room. My sweet room.

"Tony?!"

"Yes dear?"

"Get ready now. You only have five minutes"

"It seems like I didn't make it clear enough. CANCEL the meetings" I stop to take a look at the floor, and then straight back up.

"Tony. No, get ready"

"I'm the one who makes the orders here, not you. NOW cancel the meetings and leave me alone. That's why you get paid" I walk up the stairs once again but this time not being interrupted by Lula. She's so annoying sometimes I swear. She wants to act like she's my boss, when, in reality, I'm hers. I open the door to my almost an apartment bedroom. My room, god I love it. Don't let me get started on my bed. My bed it just so cozy with its big white fabric sheets, the big pillows. The floor has tan fluffy carpet. My restroom is humungous. I need a big bathroom cause you know things happen and all.. So, yeah. Don't want to explain myself. It's too complex for you. Anyways, in front of the bed the TV comes down from the top wall. I have this button by the bed that lets the huge 70 inch, plasma TV right in my face. Okay, not right in my face, but a few inches away from my bed. Okay, that was off the topic, sorry. I like showing off my things. Well.... Not all things, but whatever.

I couldn't help but lay in my bed. God, it felt wonderful. How long has it been before I slept? Two days? Oh man, who cares. I really needed some sleep. The windows are across from my bed where you can see the beautiful view of the ocean. Oh I love that view when I feel depressed. Which is why I always looked straight up, to the roof, folding my hands into my stomach. I need to work out. I'm starting to lose my body. I'll do that once I wake up. I close my eyes shut before I knew it I drifted to sleep.