Chapter 2 |Caleb shut up!|

Hey Hey Hey! I’m back. Miss meh? Jk. Hope you enjoy this boring chapter ^.^ Dedicated to my editor @Justhavefunwithit :) For the amazing job of helping me. :)

_____

Tony's POV

Home sweet home. No work today. Just chillaxing the whole day. Well, I'm hoping so. Let's just stick to the plan. Not really relaxing because I need to do a bunch of paper work considering I have no help from anyone whatsoever.

"Lula!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I still haven't forgotten about that coffee eh..

"Yes Tony how can I help you?" Lula walks into my office holding a small stack of papers in her hands. Is that more paper work?

"Lula, if you could be a dear and get me a coffee, that would be great," I say, typing on my computer, and not looking up at her.

"Right on it, Tony." Lula walks away from my office and shuts the door. My office is really big. In fact, I think it’s bigger than my room. Nah, I’m exaggerating. It has all the famous paintings. I actually have a huge painting of the Titanic on the right wall. Then on my left, I have another painting of two guys playing poker. It’s called ' The Card Players' by Paul Cezanne. He’s such a wonderful painter. I love his art. Then, the rest all just ‘whatever’ paintings; there’s nothing special about them. 

So, I continued to type in the roles for everyone in the movie. I was chatting with the guy that wanted to sell me his building. I tried to let him down easy about not taking the offer, but I’m still considering it because it’s a really really fancy place where people can stay for the night or forever. Then, they have a dog academy where they teach the dogs a lot of cool things. I’m really going to consider it.

I was feeling a little tired still, but I could control it. It wasn't as bad as yesterday. Lula finally arrived with my coffee. Yes! My coffee, my precious. I’ve missed you a lot! Blame Lula for it, not me.  I proudly took a sip from my coffee. Oh My Geez, that felt amazing! Coffee, I love you.

"Thanks, Lula. No one makes the coffee as good as you do." Why am I being so nice? I don’t know and don’t care. All I know is that I need to keep working.

"Anything else?" She asked, before starting to walk away.

"No, that’s it. Shoo," I couldn't help myself. I just had to say that. She looked at me, and then walked away.   After 30 minutes of working on my laptop. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I look at my computer, not bothering to look up to see who was coming.

"Tony." Caleb looks down at me and smiles. I got up from my chair walked to his direction to give him a Man Hug.

"What brings you here?" I ask, offering him a seat while I take mine.

"Nothing much, just Lula. I’m joking. Your 'sick’ remember?" Right! I forgot about that.

"Right! Sorry I have too many things on my head to be thinking about." I close down my Mac computer, and look at Caleb.

Lula just walks in like nothing without even asking or anything. "Would you like something to drink?" Lula asked.

"No, I want something else," Caleb tells Lula. Seriously, am I painted here or what?!

"What is it that you want?" she asks looking at him.

"I want you," Caleb says while winking at her. If I don't stop this, this conversation can go on forever.

"Awe! I’m very pleased by your words,” she laughs a bit. “Tony can I get you anything?"  Lula asked, turning her whole attention to me.

"Yeah, actually you can," I say back to her.

"What is that you want?"

"I want your ugly face out of my office."

Lula's smile vanished in an instant. She looked mad! I think I pressed one of her buttons.

"Tony!" Caleb asks in a serious tone. I think he was mad too.

"What? She asked what I wanted and I said the truth" I defended myself..  Lula speed walked out of the office. Caleb went after her. I think she was crying. Whatever. as if I care. I’ve got better things to do. Meanwhile, I waited for Caleb to come back. I decided to play 'Candy Cush'. Man that game was so addicting.

Caleb walked in after a few minutes.

"You’re so full yourself," Caleb said, standing up and looking mad at me

"Please save the whole speech thing on me for later. I have better things to do than wasting my time with nonsense," I say very patiently still playing 'Candy Crush'.

"I don't understand why you keep saying she's ugly and a bitch! Just get to know her for once in your life. You might end up taking all your words to the dump."

"Mmm  hmmm," I say pretending to pay attention. I was about to look at him, because I noticed he had stopped talking. That’s when he got my phone and threw it to the glass wall. The wall behind my desk where you see the ocean.

"Hey! I was winning," I complain.

"I don't care!"

"You don't care. I do. It has taken me forever to try and pass that level," I whine sounding like a little kid.

"Try and be nice to Lula, Tony," Caleb complains leaving my office.

-------

That toook forever to write. Lol sorry. This chapter came out kinda crappy :/

3 votes + 3comments = Next chapter ^.^