Chapter 15 | Who is she?|

Sorry!! I just wanted to say sorry because I haven't updated since the longest! I've been soo busy O.O Happy late Christmas and a New Year:) Here is the next chapter.

Robert's POV

After I went to go pick up Mia, we went to my plane and took off.

When we arrived to Malibu, California it was crowded with traffic. It was a pain in the ass. Especially because I had Mia all over me.

I had to do something, but I wasn't sure if I wanted too in the first place. It's been so long. Damn..... Might as well. I dug for my phone in my pocket, and started to dial my house number.

" Hello?" Lula's soft voice spoke.

"Hey?" I lowly say.

"Why are you calling on the house phone? I have my own phone you know," Lula said.

"Yes. I know that," I said looking forward.

"Is there something you need Mr. Downey?"

"Erm... No. I was just Um- Never mind. I'll see you soon." I hung up not waiting for her to respond.

I arrived to my mansion, but truth to be told, I was scared. Yes. I was scared of walking into my own house. What the hell is this? This isn't normal. What if Lula changed? What if she died her hair? Her smile changed? What if all of her chan- Enough! What the hell is this?

"Robert! We are here!" Mia half yelled jumping from her seat.

"Yes. We're here," I normally say. She quickly got off the car and ran to my mansion. I just normally walked behind. Once we got to the front. I looked at her then slowly opened the door to my palace. She walked in trying not to yell; I could tell. I trailed behind her seeing if Lula was around. I didn't see her until I slowly looked down at the sofa, watching her reading something on her IPad.  She looked back at me revealing her smile. She got up from the sofa then walked to me. She wasn't wearing the outfits she always intends to wear. She was just wearing pajamas. Her hair was red as usual, even more red than usual. Her high ponytail was always the same. Why am I doing this?

She looked at me then at Mia. Mia eyed her looking at her features.

"Who's this?" Mia asked crossing her arms over her chest. This isn't going to be pretty.

"This is m-" I started but was cut off by Lula.

"I'm his assistant. Not sure if I still am." She looked at me confused. "Who do I have the pleasure?" she asked extending her right hand.

"With Robert's girlfriend. That's all you need to know," Mia said. What the hell was that? Since when does Mia have a bitchy attitude?

"Great to meet you?" Lula said, more confused than ever.

She started walking up the stairs when Mia spoke. "You live here?"

"Uh, yeah. That's why it's called 'Assistant'. Got a problem?" Lula crowded her arms on her chest revealing her annoyance.

"She lives with me because I decided so." I looked at Mia, and then back at Lula.

"How long ago was this? A few months? I can replace her." Mia walked around my living room. I do not like this side of Mia.

"She's been working for me for six years. And, no you can't replace her." I looked at Mia making sure she actually believed me. I finished my sentence, and then Lula took off to her room.

"She's so rude." Mia walked to my sofa. I followed behind her not sitting down. I grabbed a drink instead and called Lula to tell her to fix an extra room for Mia. Oh course Mia didn't hear anything because she was on the phone. And, I was starting to get hungry.

"Is it okay if I use your kitchen?" Mia asked looking at me.

"Yea. Just don't burn anything up here." I smiled at her.

"Of course not. I'm a professional cook," she said smiling and walking away. "Where is it at?" She asked looking around. Ah, great I had to show her. I walked to the kitchen telling her where all the stuff was at; since my kitchen is humongous, I find myself not knowing where something it. "Is it okay if you stay her for a while? I need some air," I said looking at her seriously.

"Yeah. I'll be fine," Mia said walking around the whole kitchen looking at whatever was in the counter top. I walked away from the kitchen walking into the living room then up stairs. I just needed to get something clear. I walked up the hall to where Lula's room was at. I didn't bother to knock on the door since Lula was always aware. But, I mean after all I haven't really been in her room except once or twice. I opened the door slowly revealing Lula's naked body in my presence. Okay OKAY! Not naked body but in just some undergarments. I walked in, but before I could get to half of Lula's room, she yelled.

"Holy shit!! Robert, get out," she said covering her body with her small hands.

"You're funny. No I'm not going to leave. You act like if I've never seen any of what you women have."

"Yes you have. But not mine so get out!" Lula said running to her bed to cover herself up with a blanket.

"Okay, I'll go but hurry because I will be back," I said walking to the door. I was going to grab the door handle to walk out, but I felt a big hard pillow hit my back then fall. Did she just do that?

I turned around smiling then said, "Game on." I rushed to her bed to grab a pig pillow. I started softly hitting her. I put my knee on the bed to try and aim, but I couldn't because she was too far away. I ran towards the other half of the bed to where she was at, but she threw herself in the bed making me fall on top of her. I was on top of Lula just like the one time she got drunk and I had to carry her. But now it's different. She's in her undergarments. And by the way I don't mean to sound like a pervert but she looks very sexy in them.

I starred at her eyes while she stared at mine. Just do it you big Baby. Kiss her. Why does my inside voice always come in the less fortunate moment? C'mon quit being a chicken; You know you want to. I don't know. I guess..... I started leaning closer to her while the beating in my chest got faster and faster. My face kept moving by itself. I need to stop before I do something crazy. I looked at her the last time and got up, walking out of her room like a crazy person. This is not good.