Chapter 16 l Bitch Pleasel

Next Update c: Almost 11.5  thousand reads:) :) Excited :D

Robert's POV

I love feeling like a boss. I mean what? I am a boss. I love to sing when I drive to work because it helps me relax from the long day I've had. 'Specially with Mia and Lula together. They don't get along. I mean, Mia is really mean. And well not to mention Lula, she doesn't let herself. She's so rude.

When I arrived to my building, I parked my Lamborghini got my phone to walk out of my car. I walked inside to my office I greeted all my workers and the ladies. It's been such a long time since I've been here. Nah, that's a lie. It's only been 2 months. 

"What Alex?" I said holding my phone on my hands.

"Someone would like to see you sir," Alex said while holding out a folder into his hands. Alex was one of the youngest workers I have here. I mean, considering he's only 19. But he needs the job and I'm practically paying his college with all the money that I'm paying him. 

"Let them in," I say, crossing my right foot over my left and putting my hand in the desk. I wonder who it is. A few seconds after Alex disappeared, Adriana started walking inside to my office. Great. What now? I thought I told her to Fuck Off. Well, not fuck off, but stay away. I bet its nothing serious. Get what I mean? No? Fine.

"Great to see you," I lie. She smiles even though I already know it's a mean fake smile. What happened to her? She doesn't look so good. She takes a seat opposite from me, looking sad. "Hey, is everything okay?" I ask. I wait for an answer, but there is just awkward silence. "Come on kid. Is everything okay? I could be doing something else," I said again. Why am I doing all the talking? "Fine," I say. I got a straw by my desk. I put it in my mouth to start blowing air through it. She looked at me a little funny. I sarcastically smiled. She started laughing really loudly, making her white teeth visible.

"I need your help," Adriana says when she stops laughing. Help? From me?

"Is it something to do with a boyfriend? Or boys?" I asked putting the straw in the trash can.

"Yea. Wel-. No. It's my dad," Adriana looked at me in a depressing way.

"Is Chris okay? Is he in trouble?"

"No. Its just that. He's well. He's kind of lonely. And I want him to find someone, you know. To fall in love. I don't want him to be alone anymore." She stood up giving me her speech about her dad. I can't say it wasn't boring. Because it was. How could I help my buddy out if I'm in the same trouble?

"Hmm, Is Chris in California?" I ask thinking to myself. What can I do?

"No. He's coming back tonight. He had some stuff to do with my uncle." Adriana looks at me takes a seat once again.

"Bring him over to my place."

"Wait, why? Do you have a plan?" She asks enthusiastically. Yea, no.

"Yea. Sort of. Not sure if its gonna work. You just dress him up and bring him to my place." I start typing on the computer without looking at her. "Now shoo. I have things to do."

"Yes sir. You're a dick, but you can be useful. Now excuse me, your majesty," Adriana walked off smiling. Great. What do I do now? I have to deal with Lula and Mia. Wait...... Mia? Mia...... Oh god!!! I have a super plan. Shit, better work. Chris is well for Mia. They.. Oh man. They're perfect. Damn dude I'm sounding like a girl. Wow I really need to stop with this hooking up thing. Let's get to business.

I took my phone out to call Lula. She picked up after the first ring. "Why do you take so long? " I ask.

"Not even a hello. I didn't take long! It was just the second ring." She sounds kind of annoyed

"If you're pissed, know I don't care. I need you to get out one of your best dresses. Dress in it. And let Mia borrow one. She can fit into one of yours. I promise I will return back the favor." I start to look around my office. Since, when do I ask for favors?

"Since when do you ask for favors?" God damn it, Lula, you read my mind.

"Yea, well I don't know. I just need it. Fix the dinner table. You know fancy. I'm having friends over. So bye." I hung up without waiting for a response.

-

I excited the parking lot very enthusiastic. I couldn't wait for tonight.  But it was just going to be us four. Hmmmm,  I should invite some friends over. Wait........ Yeah! It's great. I dialed Lula's number on my car. I was too lazy to pick up my phone. 

"Hello?"

"Lula, dear. I need you to call some friends over. Have everything ready. Do what you need to do. I'll be home shortly," I say racing down the streets.

"Okay, Robert." Lula lastly spoke before hanging up. I had to get some new Tuxedos. Do I even need new Tuxedos? Nah... I have a bunch at home. Ugh whatever. It was starting to get darker as I speeded through the streets. I was kind of tired too. Thank God this thing didn't start until later because when I get home I'll have my nap.

When I got home, I quickly got into the shower to take my little nap that I needed. When I finished my shower, I changed into my pajamas. Soon after I was in bed ready to knock out Lula came in ragging.

"Robert. Get up; Chris and Adriana called, saying they were going to be here in 5 minutes. FIVE MINUTES!" she yelled the last words.

"So?" I ask moving more into my pillow.

"FIVE MINUTES! Guest will be arriving shortly," she says  walking in more closer to the bed. 

"I'm going," I say getting up. I sit half way in my bed then look around. I see Lula fixing something on the bed side table facing her back on me. Oh damn. She looks fine. Not fine she looks super hot. Not to be blabbering about it but she does look nice in that dress. That green strapless long dress that she's wearing. .

"Where did you get that dress?" I ask changing into my pants.

"You gave it to me as a Christmas  prese- Ugh Robert! Cover up." Lula says half turning to my way then turning around.

"I told you not to turn around."

"No you didn't," Lula fights back.

"I didn't? Oh, well I'm telling you now," I say, putting on my shirt. I was going to put on a bow tie but honestly I don't know how to put it on.

"Hey Lula. Do you mind helping me with this?" I ask showing her the bow tie. She looks at me giving me the look. "What? I. Need. Help," I say shuffling the bow tie around. She looks at me one more time before smiling to get my bow tie.

A/N: I'm like so late on this update! But I've decided to ask my fellow readers a quick question. Who is your favorite character so far?

If you liked this chappie don't forget to comment, and vote, and fan:D I love you guys. You guys are amazing! Excited for the next chapter. Planning to heat up things