Chapter 10 |Put Your Head On My Shouldersl

I really liked last chapter it was so cute<3 This chapter will be a small one I think :P

Tony's POV

"Hello," I quickly said, grabbing my phone on my hands, taking the call.

"Tony, where the hell are you? And where's Lula?" someone asked. I already knew who that was. Ah.... Caleb. Always interrupting. He's always slightly annoying. I believe everyone has that one friend that slightly annoys us. But, oh well; what's there to do? He's still my best friend. 

"Ugh. Are you being serious, Caleb? I was dancing... With... Uh. Oh never mind. I thought you had an important call?" I asked looking around walking away.

"Yeah. I did. An hour ago. I can't seem to find you anywhere. Where the hell are you?" 

"Ah. Caleb, quit annoying me. Where's your brother Liam? Wasn't he supposed to come?" I asked, acknowledging the other people around me. I didn't really want to yell or anything so I decided to head out the door.

"Yeah. He call-" I saw Caleb and he saw me to. He took of the phone from his ear to put it in his pocket. "He said he couldn't come because he's handling some girl business."

"Girl business? Eh? Whatever. Looking for Lula? She's inside." I lead him inside. Has Lula even seen Caleb? If Caleb is asking for her then that means that he hasn't seen her. This is about to get good. I just hope he won't be flattering her too much. Because then, that's going to be annoying as hell. We walked back inside, because it was getting really chilly outside.

"Okay Caleb. Try and control your em-" I was surely cut off by Caleb almost running towards Lula. I looked at his back almost covering my ears. I rolled my eyes, and then walked behind him.

"Bell! You look wonderful. I..... I can't even explai-" He gave her a huge smile almost showing her all of his emotions.

"Caleb? How are you?" Lula wide smiled at him.

"Guys.. I'll just go and get a drink," I said walking away to grab my drink. Sure enough they didn't even care if I left. Well, Lula looked but I pretended not to see. Just kept walking straight. I grabbed my drink took a small sip from it. I sat down on the seat that was by the bar, and when I turned around, I saw Jennifer walking towards my direction. 

"Tony. You look wonderful. Why so lonely? If I may ask," she asked giving me a hug. She was just wearing a long blue dress, with a pearl necklace, with curly hair. She looked nice. Don't ask me about the shoes because I'm not going to look. 

"Hey, Jenni. Looking nice. Want to dance?" I asked making sure there were people dancing. Sure enough there were. A couple of people and Lula and Caleb. 

"Sure" She said. I leaded her to the dance floor grabbing her by her hand. We got into our positions; as usual I put my hand over her hip. And yeah well you know the rest. "Is there something wrong?" Jennifer asked looking at me. 

"What make you think that? Umm. No.. Well... Yeah... Technically it's not bothering me... But... Ugh... I hate having to explain myself."

"Oh don't worry. We all have those moments. Is it a girl?" That really caught me off guard. A girl? 

"No. It's just that. Well, I have been wanting to go and run to the park but I don't know if I should. I mean, I'm going to have all these sexy chicks and all but I don't want to go alone." 

'Alone? Doesn't sound right, Tony. You have me and Lula." She smiled at me with delight.  They changed the song, which meant we had to rotate our partners. Why would they do something like that? By now, we were all in a circle and the ladies were changing partners. I don't even know how to dance this song but let's just go with the flow. I waited for my next partner which was Lula. Dance with her again? Let's just get this over with.