Chapter 14 lI'm going backl

A/N: Here's the next chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote. OH! And that contest I still haven't forgotten about it. Yup, not happening. I decided I didn't want to do it. So sorry.

Roberts POV

It's been over a month since I last saw Lula, And honestly I could care less. Besides, she will probably hold on there; she needs the job. At least I think she does. I don't know...... I've been hanging around with a lot of girls now. Don't ask me why because I won't answer. Don't know. I had the need. It's the usual; every different girl every day. I could honestly care less about them. But now I just needed to go and tell Tom our goodbyes. I had already called my plane to pick me up at a certain time. I was going to leave London at night so I could be home by day. Lula has been bugging me, but I haven't answered her calls.

I was in a cab texting one of the girls I met. She was young and beautiful. Well, not too young she was only 27, but she was one hell of a girl. I texted her if she would come with me to California, and stay with me for a while. After I texted her that my phone started ringing. I saw the caller ID and sure it was her. 

"Mia?" I say, putting the phone on my ear.

"Robert? Did you really mean what you asked?" she asked

"The you coming with me to California? Of course, dear. I never ask something just to ask. Once in a while. Not all the time. Not this time. You can't say no." I look out the window seeing every store pass before me. 

"Yes! I'd love to go with you to California! It's lovely over there. And your mansion! I've seen your mansion on TV. I just can't believe I'm really going to see it from the inside. Sleep in a bed with you."

God just stop already.

"Okay, good it's settled. Pack your stuff, and I’ll be there in an hour,” I said hanging up. I wonder how this is going to turn out. I mean the whole Lula dilemma. These whole things going on at the same time. Ah! Why am I over thinking this?! It's my house. My life. My rules.

I had to go to my apartment to grab my stuff, and then go to Tom's to give him my goodbyes. I told the taxi driver my address and to make it quick.

Once I was there it was really dark and windy. Wow I forgot that London is a cold place. 

“Wait here. Ten minutes. You'll get paid extra," I said smiling while walking away. I walked up the stairs inside my apartment. My apartment was really empty. I had nothing. The only thing it had was it was furnished, but no color or anything. The walls were pitch white. I grabbed my little clothe from the closet packed it up then took off. The taxi was still waiting for me. He got out, grabbing my stuff.

"Hey, Mr. Downey. I was wondering if I could get a picture from you. You see, you're my daughter’s favorite actor," he said, putting the luggage in the trunk.

"What took you so long?" I asked "Paper? For an autograph for your daughter." The man took out his small little notebook. Wow, that notebook was small. How do people even write in these? I'll have to figure it out.

"Name?" 

"Marylin."

"She sounds lovely. And the name just melts me," I said jokily. He handed me the pen to write.

'To; Marylin 

From: Robert Downey Jr.

Hello Marylin. Even though I don't know you, your name melts me ;) It's great to know that you are a true fan. Stay cool. Keep up the good work. Who knows maybe you'll get rewarded :)'  I finished my small little letter then handed it to the man. "How old is she?" I asked.