Chapter 12 lWhen I Hired Lulal

A/N: A little fast Update! Couldn't wait. Ehehe. YAY! New Cover!

Heyo guys! New character coming in this chappie. And we all know who he is ;) He will only be mentioned in the call though. But in the next chapter he will definitely come out. I hope this chappie turns out better than the last one cause the other wasn’t :/ Oh! And I'm hosting a contest in this story. More info will come in the next chapppie. Going to try and make it longer than usual :D Well enough talking and let's get to the story. 

Robert's POV

I walked to my room to grab my luggage to get out of Stark Tower and wait for my limousine to take me to my private plane. My day had been killed today so might as well take a vacation from everything. Take a vacation for everyone including Lula. I didn't want to talk to her. I actually don't even know what she did that bothered me so much, but I just can't look at her in the eyes. I've heard so many things from women but nothing can compare to what Lula said. It sounded too honest, and powerful. I walked out of my room to the living room taking a deep sigh looked around then headed to the elevator. 

"Have a good trip, Robert," someone said behind me. I slowly turned around seeing Lula in her usual formal self. "Are you sure you don't want me to go wit-" Stay quiet please. I quickly pushed the open button of the elevator,

"No. I don't want you to come with me. I want to be alone. Stay out of the way," I say quickly walking inside the elevator, not bothering to look back. I felt like an Insomniac from my lack of sleep last night. I don't even know why I agreed to race in the first place. If that hadn't happened then none is this would be happening either. It isn't so bad anyways, because I can always go and see Tom over at his house. I just hope he lets me stay. He probably won't, as if I care. I have my own apartment in London. Tom lives in Westminster. It’s in central London, right in the middle, or a little further from the middle, of the City of Westminster.

I walked out of the elevator to the parking lot, seeing my limousine already waiting for me. My chauffeur came out to grab my luggage to put in the trunk. I opened the door taking a seat to think about life. 

"Where to, sir?" Marcus asked. He was my driver. 

"Take me to my private plane. You know where it is. Make it quick; I want to get out of here," I say looking to my right. 

"Yes, Sir," Marcus said, taking off from the parking lot.

I started to think all about my life. When I was small, the messes I did. When my father yelled at me. When I first met Lula. That was one of the most awkward days of my life. She was super formal while I was in my sweats and a muscle shirt. She knew I needed an assistant right away. When she applied for the job, I wasn't sure if I should hire her or not because, well, I had over one thousand females asking me for the job. But Lula was the only one who actually showed up at my house in the middle of the night with her form. Why she did that only god knows why. I mean, I was about to knock out when someone knocked on my door. It was also weird because I was with a girl about to do things with her. So she interrupted me! And my hair was a mess my pants were down. And ugh! I walked to the door then opened it.

The first thing I saw was a skinny young woman with long red hair asking me if she could come in. I didn't know what to think; what if she was a spy? Was she going to kill me? I looked at her about to close my door.

"Wait I'm here for the Assistant job," she said extending out her paper. I didn't doubt it because her use face looked like she was saying the truth. And, well, she was kind of hot. I opened the door welcoming her inside.

"Woah, I knew your Mansion was big. But I never expected it to be this big." I felt flattered for what she had just said. 

"Well thank you. But too bad you can't have the job," I said walking away to the stairs.