Chapter 7 |Casino Trouble|

Hey peeps back with the next chapter :D Chapter dedicated to XDowneyLuvGame1X! Yay! That's girl for commenting and voting for this book. :D

Tony's POV

Adriana, Lula, and I were still waiting for Caleb. It had been about an hour and a half since he left. And, he said only an hour. What a little liar. Standing in front of the girls in awkward silence made me feel strange. So, instead of just standing there I decided to go to my room. Both looked a little confused but I decided to ignore. Instead of taking out my computer I laid in my bed. This bed didn't feel as comfy as my other one. But, for now this shall due. I heard someone knock after a few minutes. I opened the door but got out as soon as I opened it because I didn't want anyone in my room.

"What?" I asked when I was back to the living room. Lula was sitting in the leather sofa and Adriana had her phone on her ear. Who called?

"Give me a sec," Adriana said while talking on the phone. I rolled my eyes in exasperation. After what had felt like forever, Adriana hung up.

"My dad said that he will be a little late," Adriana said putting her phone in her hand purse.

"Yeah, I noticed" I pause "More like 2 hours late" I complain. I couldn't help but complain. I wanted to leave already for god’s sake.

God knows how long had passed before Adriana got a text from Caleb telling her he would be outside. Three of us walked to the elevator and were waiting until we were on the first floor. God how long was that?  Caleb waited for us in his Black Lamborghini Aventador. Kind of reminded me of my cars. I have a bunch of classic cars in my mansion, and also, Lamborghini’s too. I opened the door and moved my seat forward allowing the girls to get in. I backed up my seat closed the door and looked at Caleb. I knew what he was going to say but I decided to wait for it.

"Gosh, Bell, you look beautiful." Yeah I was expecting that. I didn't look back to see Lula's reaction.

"Thanks," she simply said. Caleb looked at me and smiled. I smiled sympathetically back at him.

"Drive," I simply said so he took off. The radio was very clear, very full of music.  I looked outside my window to feel the fresh air hit my face. That felt amazing.

"Tony change of plans," Caleb said stopping at the red light.

"Change of plans? What kind of change of plans?" I ask digging inside my jean pocket.

"We’re going to a club," he simply said and took off once again.

"Sounds like a plan. But according to me, I'm a famous person. By all means, I can't be seen in a club. Not like this," I say playing a racing game.

"Well, neither can you be seen in a Casino." 

"Right back at me, huh? That's different," I explain.

"Tony, I don't see any difference. But whatever."

We had finally arrived to Mongkok Flower. Such a nice place to take in bets, and lose some money.  Caleb gave the keys to the valet parking guy, and then we headed inside.

"Tony, I don't feel comfortable," Lula whispered in my ear when Caleb and Adriana were in front of us.

"Oh, don't flatter yourself too much. You look fine," I whispered back.

"You’re no help," Lula complained.

"I’m no help?" I paused to point at myself "I just said you look fine. What else do you want to hear? Because I can tell you that you don't look okay. But then again that would be a lie. So, I suggest for you to take my first complement." I smile at her then walk a little faster.