Chapter 19!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A MONTH! I feel so crappy knowing that! Please forgive me and comment/vote on the story and for new readers please fan.

-Lexi

Unknown POV

It's almost time for the plan to fall into action... Alice, be prepared for what's coming.

Alice's POV

Should I visit him? I'm a vampire he'll hate me. Maybe he won't know? Screw it; I'm going to go see him it's been a week after all.

I jumped in my car and sped off to see Seth. It was pretty dark and the moon was in a pretty crescent shape. I got there and got out my car and walked to his house. I stopped just before the door. All my courage just flew out the window. Great.

I knocked on the door and Allen opened the door. He seemed shocked to see but had a stone face.

'You shouldn't be here.' He said in a cold voice.

'Hold up why are you all mad at me for?' I spit back. What? If someone gives me attitude I'll spit it right back in their face, don't matter who it is.

'I need to talk to Seth' I said getting impatient.

'He's not here right now so leave.' He said closing the door. I put my foot out stopping the door from closing.

'Allen if Seth doesn't want to see me then he should tell me' I said through clenched teeth.

'I'm telling you he's not here!' he yelled at me, kicked my foot out of the way and slammed the door shut.

I started walking away and I heard laughter and I waited. Seth, Jack and a whole bunch of other guys I didn't know came into view.

-Kill them- I heard my monster whisper. I hadn't heard from her in a while.

Why?

-they deserve to die. Vampire death is what they smell like- she said I a hushed whisper like they might hear her.

I walked right up to Seth.

'I need to talk to you now.' I said in a serious yet dead calm voice.

'Fine, start talking.' He said and waited for me to speak.

'Alone.' I said in a deadly calm voice. He was really starting to piss me off.

He started heading for the trees and the guys went to the garage. I had to jog to keep up with him.

'Seth!' I said pulling his arm and he snapped it back.

'What!?' he yelled at me. I took a step back at his cold voice.

'What's going on? Why are you acting like this? You're not talking to me your always somewhere else when I go to your house. What's the deal?' I said in a

loud voice.

'You know what? Just shut up you freaking parasite.' He yelled at me and I froze. He doesn't know.

'What?' I said dumbfounded.

'You heard me you blood sucking leech. I know very dam well you're a vampire.'