Chapter 4

Alice/ Ali's POV

I woke up in total darkness and touched my eyes. That's right I get to take off my bandages today. I heard a knock on the door. The door started to open slowly and I knew who was already there.

'Hey it's Allen.' he said.

'Lacey is at the store right now, James is in the living room, and all the kids are at school right now.' He paused and I felt his gaze on me.

'Come to the living room and you can tell us everything.' He said. I got up and followed him to the living room and felt James there. I sat towards the couch and sat down.

'What do you want to know?' I asked, I really didn't know how or where to start.

'First how old are you?'

'Nine'

'Who scratched you up?' James asked. I hesitated on this one.

' A women with long blonde hair and a shredded dress. She had blood red eyes and was very, very, pretty,' I replied. They paused.

'Where are your parents?'

'Dead, the women killed them' I figured I should tell them the truth. 'And I killed her.'

'How? Do you know what that women is?' They didn't even seemed surprised!

'I do know, she is or should I say "was" a vampire. But what are you?' This time they were surprised with what I said.

'I am a shape shifter in wolf form. Or a werewolf.' James said.

'And you are not Allen?' I asked. James never said we so that meant he was human.

'It passed me but my father was.' He said.

'What are you, and how did you kill that vampire?' asked James.

'I am a vampire as well, and have gifts that allow me to control water, earth, fire, shawdows, and can use air to my advantage but I can't control it.' I said.

'How is that possible? You can't be a vamipe! Your not made of rock like them and you can have cuts!' James said.

'There are more than one types of vamipires! If there can be more than one type of shape shifters, then why can't you believe there are more than one type of vampires!' I yelled getting mad. Who the heck is he to tell I'm not what I am?!

'We just never met any other type of vampires, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.' said Allen. I started to cool down.

'I'm not even a vampire yet.' I said slowly.

'What do you mean?' they both asked at the same time.

'I become a vampire on my 17th birthday, freezing me in that age forever.' I said sadly.

'My parents stopped ageing when they were 25. For every vampire it is different.'

'Do you need blood in order to survive?' asked James.

'Would I be a vampire if I didn't?'

'I am very diiferent than all the vampires, only me and my parents were able to drink the blood from a sick person in order to cure them. Like the other day I drank all the bad stuff that caused cancer for a women. When I was done I wiped her memories away and a couple days later she was cured, understand?' I asked.

'Yes now before we go on are thier any other special abilities we should know about that you have?' Allen asked.

'Well.. I can talk to bats in their minds, and I don't really wipe peoples memories away but make it seem like a dream, and when they check their neck their are no bite marks I heal that when I'm done drinking thier blood. But the rest of my abilities aren't fully developed yet. I do have fangs but they are very small so I usually make a cut on their neck and get it that way.'

'When do you need blood?'

'I only need blood like four times a year. But as I get older I will start to need more. But I get very sick if I dont get blood and I'm not even a vampire yet so it's hard since my sickness will only get worse, but it'll stop when I become a vampire.'

'Your sick!' James and Allen said at the same time. I really shouldn't have mentioned that, I hate showing people I'm weak.

'Yes as I get older it will get worse, I cough out blood, get dizzy, and can't eat any normal food. It only happens when I need to feed but it will get worse when I get older' I said.

' What do-' I interupted James before he could ask me a question.

'I forgot to mention to you I do have another special ability and it would be a lot easier to show you everything about me. I can show anyone my past from my eyes froma simple touch on the shoulder.' I said. It would be a whole lot faster and I could learn about the past of these "werewolves'', I've only heard about them from my mom and dad, I really want to know the history of them and the vampires, it sounds to me that they hate them.

'Sure' Allen said breaking my chain of thought.

I walked up to Allen and James and touched thier shoulders at the same time remembering every memory I ever had.....

Seth's POV

Ugh another boring day at school. The worst part is shcool isn't even over! Luckily this is my last class then I can go home and see Alice. Alice is getting her bandages over her eyes taken off today. Yesterday when she was memorizing my face my heart did a little flip, I have no idea why though. 2:58 P.M. only two more minutes and I can go home. I have alot of questions to ask her. My dad told me, Kent and Jack we couldn't tell anyone about her. I wonder why?

'DINNNNNNGGGG' the bell rang giving us the freedom to go home, I got my backpack and started walking home. I wonder what her eye color looks like?

_______________________________________________________________________________

I'll upload hopefully tomorrow.

-Lexi