chapter 8 part 1

a/n: I decided to do a little bit more. Sorry it is really short.

Chapter 8 part 1

Alice's POV still

'Where are you going?' Seth asked. My back was still towards him.

'I'll be back, please don't tell anyone' I whispered desperately, no one can know.

'Are you okay? Is there something wrong?' Seth started saying. I turned my head enough to glare at him. I felt a tear go down my cheek. He looked stunned.

'Please don't tell anyone I whispered softening my expression and ran jumped out the window. I stood and gazed at the moon. Then I started jogging towards the woods.

I started running faster, and faster, tears streamed my face as I ran. I was running so fast I felt my feet barley touch the ground. I slowed down and started walking. I ended on top of a cliff. I sat down and stared at the moon.

I took off my battered bunny backpack and opened it. I found a letter and pulled it out. It was written in my parents blood. I looked at it and read it.

Our dearest daughter,

Please do not blame yourself for our death. We trying to protect you and you are worth every thing to protect. We will always be there with you in your heart-

We love you so much and we wish we could be with you forever. We have written the will on the next page so you could have all of our things and your things all the money will be yours as well. We love you now and forever where ever we may go, never give in to the monster everyone has your better than it..

Love your parents-

I put the letter back in the bag and felt a presence behind me but I ignored it. I stood up and looked at the moon again.

'YOU SAID YOU WOULD STAY WITH ME FOREVER!!' Tears were coming down strong. All I wanted was for everything to go back to normal.

I sat down and cried like their was no tomorrow. I felt my eyes get heavy and swayed, my vision blurred and I was falling. Someone caught me before I fell and I looked at a man who had brown hair and blue eyes. I grabbed his neck and sobbed into my brothers shoulder.