chapter 13!!!!

Alice/Ali's POV

I opened my eyes. Tomorrow I would go live with my new parents and leave Seth. I knew I wasn't supposed to get close but I did. Something is always drawing me to Seth but I don't know what.

I got out of my bed and walked out the door with my violin in my hand. I walked to the kitchen and saw Lacey making breakfast.

'Can I go outside while you make breakfast?' I asked her. She nodded her head and I went outside. I sat by a huge rock and tuned my violin. I put the violin between my neck and my chin. I took a deep breath and started playing.

It always calmed me down, when I was little my dad would always wake me up with the violin and my mom would either play the viola or the piano with him. It was always the best way to wake up.

I faded out with the last notes on my violin and put it down. I looked at the sky, it was cloudy and I knew it was going to snow. It was too quiet, the birds weren't chirping and it was sickly quiet. I walked a little bit and heard the bush someone open the door.

'Hey breakfast is ready.' Seth said walking up to me. I didn't turn around I felt something or someone else here besides Seth.

'I'll be right there, I think I left something not too far from here.' I said.

'Do you me to come with you?'

'No, it's okay it'll only take a minute.' I said. I felt his disappointment but ignored it. I waited till he was in the house and I started walking forward.

I felt someone drop behind me and I turned around. A hand grabbed my neck and pulled me up. It was a man, he had black eyes, sickly pale skin and ice cold fingers. He looked at me with pure hatred.

'The boss wants me to deliver a message to you.' He picked me up higher and it was getting hard to breathe.

'He says you're going to pay for killing his mate, slowly and painfully. The only thing is you won't know when it's coming. It could take years for all you know but it will be coming. Your new family will die as well but only year's time will tell. You have been officially warned.' He threw me on the floor.

He raised up his foot to kick me and-

Seth's POV

I woke up early today. Tomorrow is Alice's last day. The week practically flew by. I got out of my bed and walked to the kitchen. My mom was cooking breakfast and I sat on the chair. I looked around. Alice should be here where is she?

'Mom did Alice eat yet?'

'No she hasn't come here at all I think she is still sleeping. Can you go wake her up?'

'Sure' I said. I got up and walked to Alice's room. I knocked on the door. No answer so I opened it slowly. I saw Alice but there was something wrong. She was still, too still. She was sweating and her face showed pain.

'Alice?' I said. She didn't move at all. She looked like she was in so much pain.

'Alice!' I said a little louder. Panic was setting in and I grabbed her shoulders but jerked back. She was extremely cold, I expected her to be cool but not ice cold. I grabbed her shoulder again and stared shaking her.

'ALICE WAKE UP!' I yelled. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked so scared. Her eyes were big and she looked terrified.

'It was a dream?' she said in a small voice.

'Yes it's okay.' I said calming her down. She had her head in her hand and was shaking. I hugged her but she still shook but slowly stopped.

'You want to talk about it?' I was desperate to know what had scared her that much.

'No' not the answer I wanted to hear but I didn't press her.

'Breakfast is ready' I said and I let her go and walked out the door but I felt incomplete. No! That can't happen I'm freaking nine! I can't be falling for her right?

Alice/Ali's POV

I watched Seth leave the room. I got up and went to the bathroom and locked the door. I stared the shower and took off my clothes and jumped in. I was still shaking. That was the most real dream I ever had. I really felt it happening. I inspected my body for any bruises but there were none. Everything was so real the dead silence was killing me.

-It was just a dream right? - Alex said in my head. She was there in my dream but as a shadow and was stuck. She could only feel what I feel and not do anything.

'No it wasn't a dream it was a vision and a warning. What the man said is right. Mates always avenge their mate's death no matter what. He is right. The faster and farther I get away from this house and these people the safer they will be.' I whispered out loud.

Like it? hate it? please vote and comment! I'll post later k? I got to go but I'll post later!

-Lexi