chapter 16!!

Kent's POV

We got to the beach and there was already a crowd. I bumped Seth on the shoulder to get his attention.

'Dude, if we miss one single song you are so dead.' I said to him dead serious. He knows some of my favorite bands are playing tonight only for free. FREE. No one ever plays for free but tonight they are!

We pushed are way through the crowd and were right next to the stage. I think Seth is going to transform soon. I think this is his last year before he changes, I feel bad for him. I transformed last year and I love it. Being a wolf shifter is awesome! Or am I a werewolf? I don't know I transform into a wolf end of discussion.

Each band played about three or four songs. It was about over when the announcer came on stage. Everyone started turning around to leave but the announcer stopped them.

'Hold on people! We have one more band that will perform!' everyone stopped and turned around to listen.

'There is a new band on the list there names are Ian!' a boy walked in he was wearing black jeans and a gray shirt. He had brown hair and was lightly tanned.

'Ashley!' a girl came out wearing a black and white shirt with an all black skirt. She looked like Ian so I assume that there twins. She had curly brown hair and brown eyes.

'Shadow!' All the girls screamed so loud I had to cover my ears. He was wearing black jeans and a plain black shirt. He had black hair and blue eyes; he was lightly tanned as well.

'Last but not least, Alice!' I had uncovered my ears and regret it painfully. All the guy whistled and shouted. She had short black hair and bright green eyes. She had copper tone skin and overall she was really pretty. She was wearing a black and hot pink skirt an all black tank top, and a black beanie.

'Together they make the LOST ANGELS!' everyone went nuts and cheered. We don't even know if they sound good and people are already cheering. They played three songs and I was cheering with the crowd. The band is awesome!

'I looked at Seth and he was stunned. He was like a statue, he was looking at the singer Alice and he was just staring at her. I shook his shoulder.

'Seth! Dude what's up?' I asked getting worried. Seth looked at me and grabbed my arm and dragged me near the back of the stage.

'SETH! What's wrong with you!?' I yelled over the music.

'Do you know who that girl is?!' He said looking intently on the stage.

'That Alice girl?' I asked not seeing where this was going.

'That's Alice!'

'Dude I know that's her name.'

'No!' He was starting to get impatient but I didn't understand.

'That's Alice from seven years ago dude! Remember she was the girl I found in the forest!' he yelled at me. My jaw dropped. I knew she looked familiar! That's why Seth was staring at her! The only girl he's ever really stared at is her!

There song had finished and they were coming off the stage. The wind blew towards me from the way they were walking and I smelt the air. I froze it smelt weird but it was similar. It was the smell of a vampire.

Alice/ Ali's POV

'That was awesome Ali! It felt so good to perform infront of people!' Ashley said jumping up and down.

'Calm down Ash, come on lets go get some food I'm starving!' I said smiling. Tonight was a huge success. Everyone loved us and it was an awesome feeling. I walked down the stairs from the backstage and felt the breeze. I felt so good and I kept going.

There were two guys on the bottom and one guy froze. The other guy stared at me he had the most beautiful green eyes in the world. He was about 5'10 and is built. He seemed very familiar though. Just then memories flooded back from seven years ago and I froze.

'Seth.' I whispered but he heard anyway. He picked me up and hugged me super tight.

'Seth...can't...b-breath.' I stuttered. He immediately loosened the hug and I hugged him back.

'Alice it's so good to see you.' He said. It felt good to be there, I looked at the other guy.

He let me go but not my hand.

'You remember Kent right?'

'Yes. Wait I want you to meet my friends.' I said letting go of his hand and grabbing my three stunned friends watching me.

'Well finally you bring us in! Who is this Alice?' Ashley said smiling.

'Seth, Kent this is Ashley, her twin brother Ian, and Shadow. Know that we know each other let's go find something to eat! I'm starving!' Everyone laughed and we walked to a little stall and ate some hot dogs. When that was done Seth pulled me to the side.

'Alice do you want to hang out by my house tomorrow? I know my family would love to see you.' He asked with so much hope I couldn't say no. I ignored him for years; the last time I saw him was four years ago. One visit can't hurt right?

'Okay I'll come tomorrow after school kay?'

'Okay. You still know how to get to my house?'

'Yes.' I smiled at him and walked back to my friends who were looking at me stunned. Shadow looked jealous? No way that was just my imagination right?

I'm sorry this chapter sucks I promise to make the next one better. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but my computer still hates me and won't turn on anymore. )': please comment and I would understand if you don't want to vote on this chapter.

-Lexi