chapter 1

Seth's point of view or POV

My body sank deeper in the snow. i looked up to the sky. all of a sudden to snowballs hit my head.

'JACK! KENT!' i yelled. i saw two small heads popped out of the snow. they got up with a grin on their faces and started to back up slowly as i got up with two snowballs in my hand and a smile on face.

I was just about to throw the first snowball when my mom yelled 'TIME FOR DINNER!!!' Kent and Jack were distracted and i took that as a chance to throw the snowballs at them. I ran to my house and bursted threw the with Kent and Jack on my heels.

'Seth, you forgot the ball outside' Jack said. Jack had light brown hair and was a little chubby and he had brown eyes.

'hurry up and get it' my mom said impatiently. Kent looked alot like my mom even though we are cuzzes. He has Dark brown hair and a caremelish skin. We all have brown eyes. Me and Jack have copper skin though.

'Alright' i said.

I got outside and ran towards the woods. I left it towards that wierd shaped rock. I kept walking and found the ball. I picked up and then saw something red. I kept following the red path and what i found toally surprised me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i promise to upload later please keep reading