“Liam it’s really not important. If I told you, you’d all probably laugh or somethi-.”

“No we wouldn’t laugh. Tell me.” His gaze was hard and caring and I couldn’t look away. He’d done nothing wrong to have me hiding something so I spoke up.

“I have a friend, Maria. She works here but she’s away because her shift is up for this term. Um, she’s kind of obsessed with you all and made me tell her everything about you guys and- us.” Liam was still looking at me with a thoughtful expression.

“We are like best friends and well, I only told her last night that I was leaving for England.” The tears were returning but I didn’t want to look so stupid in front of everyone.

“I won’t be able to see her before I go, or for another six months after that-.” Liam came forward and pulled me in for a hug wrapping his arms around me tightly.

“Now why would anyone laugh at that?” He whispered into my ear.

“It just seemed like such a silly thing to get emotional over.”

“No it’s not. We have to leave people behind when we go on tour all the time, and it definitely gets emotional.” Liam looked back at me and I saw the love in his eyes. I nodded back at him and rubbed my eyes hoping that none of the tears had fallen.

When I looked back at the rest of the boys, none of them were smiling or laughing about the situation. Not even Harry. They all sat silently, and Harry looked lost in thought. Damn it, so now I’d made breakfast all awkward like this. Well done Olivia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aw come on cheer up!” Louis said as I sat curled up on the sofa in the boy’s room.

“You can have some of my sandwich if it will make you feel any better.” Niall came and sat next to me, waving his half eaten sandwich in front of my face.

“Um, no thanks Niall. I’m good.”

“Ok then.” He smiled before devouring the bread.

“I know what will make you smile. Truth or dare!” Louis beamed and Niall nodded with a full mouth of food.

“Ah, really Lou?” Zayn said with a laugh as he walked into the room from the bathroom, obviously sorting out his hair in front of the mirror.

“Yes Mr Vain! Now, come here and sit down!” Louis snapped back playfully as Zayn put his hands up in defence before he came and took the seat opposite me.

“Do we have to play this Lou?” I asked, but I knew what the answer would be.

“Yes we do! Now where are the other two?” He looked around and Zayn gave him a funny smile before pointing to the room that Lou and Harry shared. A worried look shot across Louis’ face as he jogged over to the closed door.

The rest of us just sat in an awkward silence as I twiddled my thumbs, Niall got out another sandwich and Zayn brushed his hand through his hair.

“HARRY! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME!?” We all turned to see Louis storming out of the room with his hands covering his eyes.

“Aha, aw Lou. Come ere, I’m sorry.” Harry followed with a grin on his face. Compared to Louis, Harry was terrible at acting.

“Sorry Lou, there’s no room for you in his life anymore. It’s me he wants now.” Liam laughed as he emerged from the room.

“What?! But you have Olivia!” Louis really did sound convincing with all of his shouting and girly whimpering.

“Aw Lou. Forget them, come sit with me.” I budged Niall over a bit and patted the space between us both. He came running and plopped onto the space folding his arms with a stroppy face.