Prom (Narry)

"So when are you going to ask the new guy to the prom?" Zayn asked as he sat with his best friend Harry.

They watched as everyone set up for the prom running around and shouting names or tools. Harry was looking at the new kid Niall who he had a crush on ever since he came to the school. Harry really wanted to ask Niall to prom but he couldn't just come out and say it he wanted it to be great. He already had every thing planned out he knew Niall wasn't going to say no when it happens. Harry closed his eyes with a smile on his face already picturing him and Niall at prom dancing and smiling the night away. Then they kiss at the end of the night when Niall drops him off at his parents home and Niall will ask him to be his boyfriend.

"Fuck, I can't wait god damn it." Harry said opening his eyes again and looking at Niall who was putting decorations.

"Hey guys I'm going to go pull a prank on the principal." Louis said waving at Harry and Zayn.

"After that, go and find you a date for the prom take the moment and do something big." Harry said and Louis nodded at him.

Before Harry or could say anything else, Louis was running down the hall holding a box of decorations in it there was no time to stop himself from crashing into Niall. Niall's locker opened and confetti came out and the door of the locker had WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME on it. Niall looked at Louis who blushed and Niall nodded with a smile on his face. Louis mentally squealed in his head as he held the box tightly feeling weak at the knees. Louis nodded before turning around and running over to Zayn and Harry who were talking about the big day.

"Oh my fucking god you guys I'm going to the prom with Niall I somewhat did what you told me to do Harry." Louis said and Harry's eyes grew wide.

"Great you did what I told you and now you're going to the prom with the hottest guy in the school that I have a crush on since forever." Harry said mumbling the last part.

Louis nodded before running down the hall and to the principal office Harry made his hands into fists. His nostrils flared and his eyes went hard he couldn't believe that this was happening to him right now. Zayn put his hands on Harry's shoulders trying to calm him down knowing his friend is really scary when he's mad. He took Harry to the bathroom and sat him down on the toilet in a stall ruffling his hair. Harry just felt like crying and punching Louis in the stomach for stealing his man he spent his money to have that crap down only to have some one else use it. He doesn't know why this was done to him he was such a good kid he never really done anything bad.

Harry closed his eyes rubbing his temples as he heard laughter and shouting in the hallway. He didn't want to go back out there and see Niall knowing that he wasn't going to the dance with him. He did start to feel a bit relaxed as Zayn rubbed his shoulders slowly but he still didn't know what to do with himself. He knew that he would have to stay home in his bed eating junk food and watching sad movies until he cried himself to sleep. Harry's head snapped up when he heard a familiar laugh he opened his eyes and pushed Zayn out of the way to see Niall washing his hands. A look of confusion came up on Niall's face feeling someone looking at him he looked behind him to see Harry sitting on the toilet.

"Oh hey Harry, are you alright?" Niall asked grabbing a few paper towels and drying his hands with them.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine I heard that you got asked to go to the prom with Louis." Harry said putting on a fake smile that seemed to fool Niall.

"Oh yeah I can't wait I thought I was going to end up staying at home watching action movies I really loved the way Louis asked you should do that with the person your going to ask." Niall said before leaving the bathroom.

"I already was." Harry said before screaming loudly making Zayn jump in surprise as he looked at Harry with wide eyes."Sorry I just head to."

*Prom Night*

Harry stood in the corner of the gym room watching Niall and Louis laugh and smile at each other while Harry just moped around. He didn't want to miss his last prom so he decided to come and somewhat get revenge on a short brown haired boy who goes by the name Louis. Harry looked over at Zayn seeing him dancing with his girlfriend with smilies on their faces which made Harry roll his eyes even though in the inside he thought it was the cutest thing ever. He made his way over to the snack table grabbing a plate and putting three slices of pizza on it with some chips on the side. Harry poured himself some water and his old idea instantly left his mind as he thought of a new one.

He pretended to stumble into Louis spilling the water all over him which caused both of them to gasp. Harry was glad he didn't drop his pizza as he took a step back seeing tears come to Louis eyes before he ran off to the boy's bathroom. Harry was also glad that Niall wasn't around to see that he turned around when he felt a tap on his shoulder and saw Niall standing with a confused look on his face. Harry mentally drooled and squealed because god damn Niall looked really good in a fucking suit. Harry gave Niall one of his slice of pizza who gladly took it with a smile on his face before pointing to the door Louis ran out of.

"Where is Louis going?" Niall asked before taking a bite out of the pizza and Harry knew this was his moment.

"He wanted me to tell you that he really didn't plan on going to the prom with you." Harry said with a shrug and Niall nodded."I don't have a date would you like to be mine?"

Niall nodded again and hooked his arm with Harry who mentally fist pumped. His dream finally came true he got to dance with Niall and get to know him a bit better through out the night. They even took a few pictures together while Louis did find someone else to have fun with which was the school nerd Liam. Harry felt like he was on top of the world when prom ended and Niall drove him home and kissed him in the car which lasted longer than he expected. Niall did pop the question to Harry who instantly said yes which made Niall chuckle the two of them parting ways for the night.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»

As some of you could probably tell I got this idea from Liv & Maddie but with my own twist to it. I want to know what you think so comment right now since your done reading the one shot. I'm going to go work on some stories now so bye bye everyone.