Flower Crown (Narry)

"Come on Niall work the crown." Harry said as his boyfriend was walking with a blank look on his face.

"God this is super gay." Niall said dragging his body slowly as Zayn and Harry twirled their finger telling him to turn around."I feel like I'm actually dating a girl."

You see Harry really loved buying and making flower crown with Zayn it was like heaven to them and they like having Niall try them on to see how they look if they put it on. Harry was really girly out the relationship he liked baking, shopping and wearing high fashion like his body was possessed by a girl and well Niall. He was the manly one you know playing sports, eats sloppy, and like talking about food, sports and video games so he really hates doing stuff like this for Harry and Zayn but he loved them so he couldn't really be mad.

But that didn't stop him from saying and showing how he felt about it because right now he was groaning and walking like a zombie with a big dull look in his eyes as he walked like a 'model' just like Harry wanted. He really wanted to kill himself right now Harry rolled his eyes before he took off the white flower crown and put the purple one on Niall head he took a step back clapping with a giggle Zayn doing the same as they looked at Niall. They thought he look totally cute as he crossed his arms over his chest rolling his eyes as he looked at the floor with a sigh god he couldn't wait until this was over he could then watch some sports

"You look way to adorable." Harry said as he took out his phone and took a few pictures.

"Come on Niall twirl around and give us a pose." Zayn said and Niall groan before putting his hands on his hips giving them a fake smile.

"I'm not going to be your flower crown model any more because it's stupid." Niall said making Harry and Zayn gasp putting a hand to their chest.

"It is not stupid it is very manly and awesome." Harry said looking down dreamily at the white flower crown in his hand.

"It makes you feel free and beautiful they are magical." Zayn said and Harry nodded hugging him with a smile.

"Like I said stupid." Niall said as he took it off and threw it making Zayn and Harry eyes grow wide Zayn grab it before it hit the floor.

"How dare you." Harry said helping Zayn off the floor who held the flower crown to his chest carefully like it was a child.

Niall looked at both of them like they was stupid which he knew they was because they are fucking obsessed with flower crowns that can easily die or crushed or even blown away he doesn't see how they can like this shit. And he doesn't see why they don't like getting dirty or playing rough because to Niall that was awesome and exciting he tried to one time but Harry got a small cut on his knee and freaked and his favourite shirt got dirty making him cry all day. Niall really does think some thing is wrong with him like what man cry over a dirty shirt that seem more like a child or a lady but not a man.

"Ok try this on this one is like having a famous sports player hug your head or something like that I don't how to put that in terms for you." Harry said as he gave Niall a red flower crown."It's like heaven on your head."

"It's not going to change anyt-" Niall cut himself off after he put it on his head his eyes grew wide.

Niall fucking loved it, it felt so right on his head Niall was actually in heaven he smiled to his self he never thought a flower crown could feel so damn well on his head like it belong there it was like sports to him now. He wanted to giggle and jump like a little school girl who just got asked to the prom he wanted to keep the crown he loved it with all his heart his life was totally complete. Niall giggled quietly so Harry and Zayn couldn't hear he cleared his throat putting on a dull face and looked at the two girls in front of him who shook their head seeing Niall dull face.