Irish Love (Narry)

Dedication: Vanessaortiz13

I hope it's what you wanted I tried really hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry laid on the couch running his fingers through Louis, his boyfriend, hair as they watch Supernatural together well Louis was watching it. Harry was just thinking about his life it was going to turn out great he was going to become a famous singer but Louis made him choose. And Harry made the decision to be with Louis the main reason was they been together for two whole years their anniversary was just yesterday. They cuddled in the morning then went out to eat then came home and had sex and that was about it nothing exciting happen. Just a very simple day like any other and Harry was kind of tired of that he wanted something exciting to happen.

Harry snapped out his thoughts when Louis sat up in his lap when Supernatural went on commercial Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and leaned in for a kiss. Right before Louis lips could come in contact with Harry's lips the door bell rang strangling Harry a little bit Louis let out a huff getting off of Harry to go get the door. Harry was glad because he really wasn't in the mood to have a make out session with Louis at the moment. Harry heard a familiar laugh and a smile grew on his face as he stood just in time to be pulled in a hug by his best mate.

"Hey Harry, I didn't see ya in so long mate." Niall said squeezing Harry tight who let out a laugh before squeezing Niall tight as well.

"Same, I missed you." Harry said as he pulled away from Niall to get a good look at him and his eyes grew wide.

Harry hasn't seen Niall in seven months and he already grew a few inches almost the same height as Harry himself. He lost that cute baby face look now with a more manly look and his hair was blonde instead of brown and his clothes was way more different. He grew some muscles and a little bit of a beard but you really couldn't see it Harry was truly shocked because his best mate changed so quickly in seven months. Harry couldn't lie and say that he wanted to snog Niall's face off right now and maybe just maybe have sex with him. As soon as the thought came it went away as Louis walked back in the living room and pulled Harry into a kiss.

"Still trying to make me jealous Lou I've told you at least five times that I don't want Harry he's all yours mate seriously." Niall said and Harry noticed Niall's voice had gotten deep which made Harry mentally drool.

"Just making sure." Louis said after pulling away from the kiss wiping the corner of his mouth off before grabbing Harry's hand."Let's go upstairs and have sex."

"You can after I've had my fun with him." Niall said quickly grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him out the house shoeless and jacket less."I have shoes and a jacket in the back seat don't worry."

"Your the best mate." Harry said with a smile as Louis slammed the front door shut letting out a breath of anger and frustration.

*20 Minutes Later*

Harry was laughing and smiling as he saw Niall trying to surf but fell off his board and into the cool water with Harry trying to cheer him on. Harry was surprised that there wasn't many people on the beach today it was a really nice day out today and he was glad that Niall decided to take him to the beach.Niall walked out the water with it dripping off him and Harry's jaw almost fell to the ground seeing Niall shake the water out of his hair. He soon was by Harry planting his red and white board in the sand before sitting next to Harry letting out a puff of hair. That's when Harry noticed the four pack Niall had and that his swim trunks was hanging a bit loosely on his hips.

"I think I'm going to get in the water to cool off." Harry said nervously he stood up quickly and went over to the water biting his bottom lip.

"Really, right when I get out your going to pay for that Styles." Niall said as he stood back up and went after Harry who started to run to the water.