Maps (Narry)

Warning: I advise you to get some tissue because your going to be crying a river.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Which one you think I should wear tanktop or long sleeve." Niall said standing in front of Harry who was watching Dating Naked.

"Long sleeve." Harry said then took a sip from his beer bottle then looked at Niall confused."Why are you getting dress anyway?"

"Come on Harry don't tell me you forgot." Niall said with a frown and Harry laughed pulling Niall onto his lap kissing his head.

"I know Zayn's party is tonight." Harry said and Niall smiled then kissed Harry's lips.

Harry let out a small squeak as he was pushed on his back with Niall straddling his waist dropping the tanktop and long sleeve out his hands he lean down and pecked Harry lips. After a hour of loud moaning and soft touches and passionate kisses Niall was ready waiting on Harry by the door who limp slowly went away as he came down the stairs running his fingers through his hair. He took his keys out his pocket as he and Niall walk out the house shutting the door and going over to the car getting in and driving to their friend party.

Niall couldn't help but smile when they pulled up to the party and saw people drinking and making out he was sure he was going to get trash before he left the party and he was sure of it. Niall quickly flew out the car and into the house looking for Zayn and smiled when he saw him pouring himself some beer. Niall ran over and gave him a hug lifting him off the floor causing Zayn to laugh knowing who it was. Once he was sat down he kissed both of Niall's cheeks before hugging him trying not to spill his drink they talked for a while before Harry came over giving Zayn a hug ruffling his hair.

"I'm glad you guys could make it I thought you wasn't going to come." Zayn said as he wrapped his arms around Niall and Harry shoulder as Want U Back by Cher Lloyd blasted through the house.

After they talked some more they went their different ways Harry going to the kitchen drinking his first beer as Niall and Zayn was dancing with each other drinking with smile on their faces as people cheered at them and threw money. Harry stood by the door frame of the living room to look at Niall having a good time laughing as he spun Zayn around Harry smiled at Niall when both of their eyes met. Niall winked at him before pulling Zayn close to him trying to make Harry jealous but he failed because Harry laughed and shook his head before walking back in the kitchen he was walked over to a girl.

"Harry, I want you to meet my friend Britt." Liam said and Harry smiled at the girl who was undressing him with her eyes.

Liam patted Harry back before he walked away as Harry and Britt started to talk enjoying each other company laughing and smiling at each other as Niall told Zayn he'll get them another beer. Britt grab Harry's shirt collar and pulled his face closer looking in his eyes as Niall stopped looking at the two as Harry put his hand on her hip licking his lips. Before the girl lean into kiss him Harry felt some body looking and when he turned his head his eyes grew wide as he took a step back from Britt who looked at them then shrugged before walking away drinking some vodka.

"No Niall it's not what it looks like." Harry said as Niall walked passed him and to the back door.

"I don't want to hear it." Niall said before leaving the house putting his jacket on.

"Come on Harry you can make up with him later." Louis said as he pulled Harry away from chasing Niall."Come on drink some more."

Harry looked at the back door as another red cup was handed to him, he thought for a minute Niall really couldn't be mad that long he didn't even kiss the girl. He wasn't even going to kiss her he was going to push her away until Niall popped up at a bad timing so he really can't be mad or stay mad long. Harry shrug before cheering with his friends and drunk from his cup with a smile on his face as people patted his back or hugged him just having a good time as Niall walked down the sidewalk with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hey babe want a ride home?" A guy asked as he walked on the side of Niall with a smile on his face.

"No thanks I'm good." Niall said and speeded his walking looking around as the cool air blew making his nose a bit red and cold.

"Come on don't be stubborn I could show you a good time." The guy said putting his hand on Niall lower back who quickly turned around shoved the guy away.

"Fuck off you dick!" Niall shouted taking steps back in the street he then heard a car horn and he looked to see nothing but a bright light.

Niall felt his body get hit with a strong force. He felt his body hit the ground and blood coming from his mouth and nose he turned over on to his back as he heard shouting. He saw black spots in his vision with his thought quickly going to Harry as he took sharp and quick breaths as he felt some body pick him up. Tears came to his eyes knowing this wasn't going to turn out good. Harry laugh after Liam told him a joke. He was having the time of his life even though he wished Niall was here as well to make it even better.

Harry thought he should let Niall cool down then he'll go talk to him and work everything out. He drunk from his cup again not feeling the burn anymore since it was his fifth drink. And strangely he wasn't no where near drunk just the slightest bit tipsy as he sat his finish cup down and cheered as a girl took a body shot with a laugh and a smile on her face. He then heard his phone ring twenty minutes later. He dug in his pocket and pulled it out without reading the caller ID. He walked out the back door trying to get away from the loud music and people.

"Hello Harry speaking." Harry said and was trying not to laugh as he saw a drunk guy dancing weirdly with only his boxers on and his socks.

"Mr.Style I'm a nurse and we have you as Mr.Horan people to contact." She said and Harry face went pale as he quickly walked around the house to his car.

"What happen? Is he okay? I need to talk to him. Let me talk to him." Harry said as he open the driver side door and got in starting the car.

"Sir he can't talk right now while the doctors are working on him." The lady said and Harry quickly hung up the phone driving to the nearest hospital.

Harry was freaking out right now as he speeded away from the party he didn't know what happen to Niall and he kinda didn't want to now but at the same time he did as he speed pass red lights. He didn't care he had to get to Niall and make every thing alright again he had to hear his voice or laugh he had to see his cute little smile or shiny blue eyes. All types of thoughts was running in his head like Niall could have been rape or stabbed or even shot which made him worry and sad he didn't want to think like that but he couldn't help it.

Niall is his everything and without him Harry felt lost, unwanted and stupid Niall made him a better lad which was why he couldn't lose him if he did Harry wouldn't know what to do with his self. Harry rubbed his face quickly before putting his hands back on the wheel looking around he was kinda shock that he didn't get hit by another car or get pulled over by a police car. But his mind was still on Niall like was he going to make it and how he wanted to tell him that he loves him, his eyes grew wide when he saw a hospital he instantly drove over to it.

He got out the car slamming the door shut and his mind quickly blame Louis because he stopped Harry from chasing after him which made him angry his hands now into fists as he ran into the hospital going in the emergency area. He looked in different rooms most of them empty or some body being put in. He ran in the last room and gasp seeing Niall laying in bed with blood covering his face and shirt as they tried to bring him back to life. Harry looked at the heart monitor seeing it flat. He was about to run over to Niall but two doctors grabbed both of his arms trying to pull him out as he screamed and tugged.

"What happen to him? What did you do? Niall love please wake up for me!" Harry shouted kicking and punching as a doctor looked down at Niall with a frown looking at his watch.

"Time of death." The doctor said and right then and there Harry lost it as he let sobs ripped through him as he screamed while they dragged him out.

"No he can't be dead. You have to save him! I love him!" Harry shouted as he was pulled further away from his dead boyfriend who he was going to propose to tomorrow.

»»»»»»»»»»»

Don't touch me I'm not okay I don't even know what made want to do this to myself god I'm such a bitch. Anyways I hope you like it and don't kill me but it had to be done so I'm just going to go.