Maps 2 (Narry)

"I remember when your head caught flame it kissed your scalp and caressed your brain. Well you laughed baby it's okay it's buzz cut season anyway."

Harry sat in his home looking at his TV that was playing some movie that he wasn't even paying attention to. A few beer bottles sat on the coffee table and a cigarette was in Harry's hand with it still lit. His leg bounced up and down as he felt tears prick his eyes thinking about that horrifying day. He didn't want to remember it but he couldn't help it as the memory flooded its way into his mind. Harry closed his eyes and let a few tears fall as he let out a laugh leaning his head back.

"No!!!" Niall shouted as he came out the bathroom and ran into the bed room with his hair red."I wanted blonde!!!"

"You still look adorable to me." Harry said as he pulled Niall onto his lap as he pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

Niall let out a gasp as Harry grabbed his bum and squeezed it with a grin on his face as Niall blushed. Harry kissed Niall slowly who kissed back and wrapped his arms around Harry neck with a smile. Niall pushed Harry back on the bed still keeping their lips connected. Harry pulled Niall's shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor before moving to unbutton Niall's jeans. Niall grinded his bum against Harry's crotch making him moan and a proud smile coming up on Niall's face.

"I kind of like it." Niall said with a laugh with a shrug as he sat up grabbing Harry's hand.

"I think you should get a buzz cut you'll look hot with it." Harry said and Niall gasped hitting his arm playfully.

"There's no way in hell I'll ever get a buzz cut." Niall said before crossing his arms over his chest.

Harry finished off his cigarette then flicked it on a coffee table. He wiped at his eyes letting out a breath of air. He leaned forward to grab his fifth beer bottle popping the cap off before gulping down the cold drink. He sat it down on the coffee table before getting off the couch grabbing his car keys going into the kitchen grabbing a sticky note and pen. He tapped the pen on the table thinking of what to say as his phone started to ring but Harry just ignored it. He stopped tapping the pen and started to write letting his thoughts and feelings flow out of him.

I'm sorry I just couldn't do it anymore the memories won't leave me alone so I'm going to get rid of them once and for all. I know I shouldn't have done it this way but it was the only way for me this was going to happen sooner or later. Again I'm sorry and tell everyone that I love them and will always watch over them.

~Harry.S

"Explosions on TV, and all the girls with heads inside a dream. So now we live beside the pool where everything is good."

Harry put the sticky note against the fridge before leaving the kitchen and over to the front door taking out his phone. Harry shut the front door and looked at it as he walked backwards to the car feeling tears prick his eyes again. And this time Harry let the tears fall down his cheeks and onto the ground he turned his back to the house and unlocked his car. He got in shutting the door then locked it before looking down at his phone seeing he got a voicemail from his best mate Zayn. Harry took a deep breath before tapping on it and rested his head against the wheel of the car.

"Hey Harry, I'm coming over tonight to take you out. I think you need it because your starting to worry me and every one else so be ready. I'll be there in ten minutes." Zayn said then the voicemail stopped as another memory popped back in Harry's mind.

"A young male by the name of Niall Horan was pronounced dead last night in the hospital." Harry shot up from the couch grabbing the remote and turning the TV up as he shook his head.