Nagito x Reader Lemon - New Years

So first of all I'm really sorry I left you guys for this long! I've had school and I managed to keep all of my As somehow. Christmas was pretty cool for me and I was able to get all types of cool stuff! I want to get to know you guys more so what did you guys get for Christmas?

Well I dont know what to say from here other than... on with the lemons!
(Also im still getting back into the swing of writing after a while so if theres anyrhing wrong I'm sorry! Writing lemons is kind of hard to do when your constantly trying not to scream at what you're writing!)

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Your Last Name
(F/F) - Favorite Food
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(F/N) - Friends Name
(F/M) - Favorite Movie
-----------------------------------------------------------
"It's really cold outside don't you think?"You turned over on the couch while talking to your friend (F/N). It was snowing outside and all it wanted to make you do was stay inside. "So do you have any plans for tonight?" (F/N) asked you."Well I think I'm going to stay indoors for now and watch (F/M) what are you going to do?" "I'm planning to go out to dinner or something. I'm probably going to have to make a reservation to make sure I can even eat today!" (F/N) sounded like she had her day set. But the more you looked outside the more sidetracked you got from the conversation. "Hey (Y/N)! Is Nagito back yet?" "No not yet he went out a while ago and said he would be back soon." "Sounds good! Well I'm going to go and get ready for later on bye!" "Bye!" And almost on cue Nagito came back home. He had snow all over him. "Nagito? Are you ok what happened!?" You rushed over to help him get some of his stuff off. " On the way in some kid randomly thought that I was some type of target and started throwing snowballs at me. They ran off cheering The Warriors of Hope win again! Or something of the sort." "Well get all of this stuff off and go take a bath I dont want you getting sick" you huffed and you rushed him to the bathroom and closed the door. After a while you heard the water running.

Then it struck you.

Nagito is in there taking a bath. To take a bath you would take off your clothes. That means you would be naked. Nagito is in the bath. Naked.

Just the thought itself made blood rush to your cheeks. You had to shake your head to get rid of the perveted thoughts you started having. You went into the living room and sat on the couch. Turning on the TV you wrapped the blanket around you and started to watch (F/M). You and Nagito had been together for about 2 years now. This would be your 3rd year together. You guys hadn't done. Anything yet but you wanted that to change. Today was when you were going to do it. There was nothing stopping you so why were you so hesitant?!

You heard the water in the bathroom start to drain slowly and heard a bit of shuffling. After a minute or two you heard the bathroom door open. But no one came out. "U-Ummm... (Y/N) c- can you go get my clothes from in the room please?" You heard Nagito stutter out nervously. "S-Sure!" You said running to the room. You guys shared a bed making things a bit easier for tonight. You grabbed his clothes and ran back to the bathroom and handed his clothes to him. While handing him his clothes you may or may have not "accidentally" looked down slightly. He had a towel on but that didn't cover most of his body. He was slightly built but not ultra buff but it was still perfect to you. "Hey ummm (Y/N) you can let go of my clothes now." You practically jumped and let go of the clothes. "Ahh! Sorry!" And you went back into the living room.

You heard more shuffling and then this time Nagito came out of the bathroom. He looked slightly serious though which kind of worried you. "Is anything wrong Nagito?" "I should be asking you the same thing (Y/N)" "Huh why?" Nagito got a bit closer to you" You seem really jumpy today or somethings kind of off are you ok?" Man at that moment you wanted to just jump on him and tell him what you've been wanting to do. But you decided to take a reasonable route. "No I'm fine! It must just be the changing weather or something!" Nagito looked at you for a second and then shrugged it off slightly "Ok if you say so." You watched as he went into your shared room and heard the bed slightly shake. Maybe you could've told him.