6:Majestic Flame Jutsu

Start from the beginning

"Sasuke-kun" Sakura's voice makes Sasuke open his eyes and turn his face towards. Locking eyes with the pinkette, he stays emotionless. Whereas Sakura tries her best to not cry again but it was difficult.

"Tell us why you are here for Hinata, what is your purpose with her" She asks in a much firmer voice then before, her green eyes locked onto his red sharingan. But before Sasuke can answer suddenly he feels the Sand moving from underneath his feet, because of the Sharingan and his speed, he manages to jump of the ground on time. Landing on top of a building he stares down at the ninjas before him. Suddenly Kakashi and Gaara along with Kankuro and Kiba and Shino, land next to Naruto, standing against Sasuke. Sasuke was outnumbered 1-10, all of them being elite class shinobi.

"Sasuke.........You have fallen to such depths that I believe killing you would be a kindness to the Sasuke Uchiha I once knew and taught" Kakashi says in an angered tone as he takes out a kunai and arms himself. Even after Kakashi's threat, Sasuke remains unfazed and not the least bit worried, he stares dead into Kakashi's eyes.

"Go ahead Kakashi. Make a move and see where that takes you" Sasuke's voice held power and destruction behind it, which was enough to even weigh Kakashi down. Seeing this Gaara, the Kazekage, steps forward.

"Uchiha Sasuke, you are trespassing in my village and if you do not leave, you will be forced to leave" Gaara says as he steps forward with his hands crossed over his chest, and sand slowly making its way out of the gourd on his back. Sasuke realizes that it's best to explain his demand in front of the Kazekage to make it less complicated.

"And I plan on leaving, but I'm not going alone, I'm taking Hinata Hyuga with me" Sasuke says with the same tone. And this time Kiba is the one who shouts back.

"What? Why the fuck do you want Hinata" Kiba barks out with his temper rising even more.

"What's the meaning of this Sasuke...what business do you have with her, she hasn't done anything to you" Kakashi adds as he hears Kiba. The area becomes quiet as everyone waits for Sasuke's answer. Sasuke's gaze slowly goes over to Hinata and he locks eyes with her.

"She is chosen to give birth to the next generation of the Uchiha Clan".

"E-Eh" and with those words, everyone's jaws were left hanging, their eyes shocked. It was hard to tell even for Kakashi and Naruto whether they were in a Genjutsu or reality. Their eyes were about to pop out of their eye sockets. But perhaps the person who felt the most impact was the one who those words were directed at. Hinata was confused and shocked, her emotions were running wild.

"What the hell did you just say" Kiba says gritting his teeth in anger, staring straight at Sasuke. Sasuke expected this reaction, he sat still with his body relaxed and calm.

"You want to capture Hinata............to give birth to the Uchiha" Sakura asks trying to make sure she wasn't hearing things. Meanwhile Naruto had gotten quiet, his head lowered and he was huffing slowly, the heat of his rage radiating from his body clearly.

"Yes. I am no mood to kill any of you so give her to me and I will be on my way back to the Leaf" Sasuke says nodding his head a little at he stares down at everyone.

"YOUR FUCKING CRAZIER THEN I THOUGHT IF YOU THINK WE'RE GOING TO HAND OVER HINATA-CHAN TO A MONSTER LIKE YOU" Suddenly a huge outburst from Kiba stole everyone's attention, he was beyond furious. Meanwhile Hinata's eyes were filling with tears as she saw all their actions and their words. They didn't even acknowledge her existence before, so why now.