Kabuto

Sai's mice returned from their little excursion, and he informed us he sensed no one waiting for us at the bridge. "I guess that means there won't be any Akatsuki ambush then. All right! Let's proceed as planned." Yamato said.

"Right." Naruto nodded.

"Naruto, can you hold this and show it to me?" Yamato asked holding a picture towards him. "All right, that's good." Yamato said taking a few steps back. He performed a jutsu and when the smoke cleared, he looked like Sasori. "So? Did it turn out okay?" he asked.

"Very convincing. Practically identical." I said looking at him.

"Now, I want to adjust the voice, let me know when it sounds right." he said and gradually made his voice lower.

"You're too polite. You need to sound more surely, or violent..." Sakura said.

"You need to be irritable and you hate waiting and being kept waiting." I added in to Sakura's comment.

"Okay, we're starting the operation!" He said. "Our opponent should be on the alert. We'll split up now! Observe team work at all times, especially you, Naruto! Don't be jumping out before I give the signal."

I glanced at Naruto and elbowed him slightly. "Good luck, and be careful." I said and he nodded at me.

"Same to you." he said and I smiled and we went in a different direction.

They were on the right side of the bridge, and I was on the left side. It was incredibly windy so we would have to get pretty close if we wanted to hear anything. I saw a hooded figure walk towards the bridge from the opposite side as it reached noon. "So that's the spy.." I thought.

I then saw Yamato get to the bridge. "Good luck." I thought, watching them get closer. The spy then took off his hood. "Kabuto?" I thought remembering he was the one who stepped out before the third round.

Suddenly Orochimaru appeared. He had a snake wrapped around Kabuto, but he jumped away before anything could happen. But then, Kabuto took a swing at Yamato with his chakra covered hand, revealing that it wasn't actually Sasori in there. "He was planning to kill the actual Sasori when he came here for the meeting..." I thought. They seemed to talk for a while. I waited to see what Yamato would do, then he gave us the signal and the other 3 appeared in front of Yamato, and I appeared next to Yamato, helping him to his feet.

I turned to face the 2, and I looked at Naruto, I could feel Kurama from him. "The little experiment is here along with the Nine tailed kid.." Orochimuar said towards me and Naruto. "Maybe I'll play with you guys a little." Orochimaru said to us. "Let us see who's gotten stronger, you, or Sasuke." he said to us.