7. Racism and Farts

1. In elementary school, in case of fire, you had to line up from smallest to tallest. What was the logic? Do tall people burn slower?

____________

2. What did God say when he made his first black man?

"Damn, I burned one."

_______________

3. Don't be racist, be like Mario! He's an italian plumber, made by the Japanese people, who speaks english, looks like a Mexican, and grabs coins like a Jew!

______________

4. How to move on? Simply delete L from LOVER and realized it's 'OVER'

______________

5. You love flowers, but you cut them. You love animals, but you eat them. And now you tell me that you love me and I'm pissing my pants, scared.

_______________

6. Most of the time, when you're crying... Nobody noticed your tears.

Most of the time, when you're worried... Nobody feels your pain.

Most of the time, when you're happy... Nobody sees your smile.

But when you just fart that one damn time...

____________

7. "My grandmother started walking 5 miles a day when she was sixty. She's 97 now and we don't know where the hell she is." -Ellen DeGeneres

______________

8. I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I dont want to interrupt her.

_______________

9. A woman's mind is clearer than a man's: She changes it more often.

___________

10. A word to the wise isn't necessary- it's the stupid ones that need advice.

The World's Funniest Shit 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें