chapter twenty-nine: jackson. the knight

Start from the beginning

"am happy that you accept. I'd be much happier if you'd be verbal though."  he said with a mischievous tone.

"And my thoughts and my tongue don't really match they're totally opposite. But still if you want to listen to a No. That's fine i have no prob-.." he cut me of..

"ok. Ok i guess am ok with an action."  he said putting his hands up in mock surrender while shooking his head.

We both laughed and exited the janitor's. Just then the bell rang.  He bid me bye and then we parted ways.

The classes went by in a blur. I couldn't concentrate on anything what the teacher's were teaching. My mind was only waiting when the night would come and when i get to go on a date with jerk. My favourite jerk.

It's time to leave the school now, Jackson and mason would leave a hour or two later. Because they have practice for their soccer match tonight so it is my mom who picked me and alcy up.

The drive was silent. An hour later i am having a shower thinking about how my life finally is changing. And i really hope and pray that it goes this way.
After i was done with the shower, i tied my towel on my body and on my hair's.

I came out of the bathroom to see my mom sitting on my bed holding the frame.

"mom?" i said

"come on sit here. I didn't get to talk to you properly since i came here" she said with a sad smile.

I walked and sat next to her. We talked for sometime. She told me about her trip. How she had fun, and everything else. I told her about my new school.  About my friends. Sydney, lia, Claire, brett.

"oh. How i missed you dear" she told and hugged me tight. I hugged her back, i didn't know how much i missed her until now. I hoped mas wouldn't have had told her about the texts.  I didn't tell her because. i don't want to ruin this, this what we have now. My mom and i used to be very close she used to dance with me, she used to teach me how to play a piano. When i was a little girl. But after everything that happened. all are bond was faded and i don't want to ruin are bond anymore further.

"mom i have something to tell you." i said her

"yeah tell me sweety." she said.
I broke off our hug.

"i have a date tonight" i said as fast as my tongue could talk.

"what?" she said surprised, confused.

"ah.. I have a date tonight." i said.

"what! Oh my god! Really? Oh my god. Finally who is he. Do i know him. Oh my god finally you're in a relationship."

"mom. Am not in a relationship. It's a date. And it's Jackson. Mas's friend"

"oh my god him. The one who was here for breakfast? Oh my god. I totally like him. He's decent and have manners.I APPROVE."  she says. A big smile plastered on her face.
We both laughed. And then she asked what was i wearing and all those stuff. But i told that first I'll go for the soccer match and then Jackson is going to take me somewhere.

But still she couldn't help but picked up a black frock which she brought from her trip. The dress reached up til my mid thigh. And a black stoking. She told me to wear that dress. I really don't want to wear that dress, I feel naked. But i don't want to make her feel bad so i just nodded.

For now i wore a black jean and a whit shirt with a ponytail and went downstairs.
Downstairs Jackson and mason were getting ready for there match and alcy doing her homework.

"why aren't you ready yet emsy?" mas asked.

"ah. I'll come halfway through the game. Soccer isn't my thing to see." i said with a shrugh.