Chapter 31

~ Bryce's POV ~

I woke up at 6:15 am and I looked beside me, my sister is not by my side.

'maybe she is in the kitchen' I tell to myself.

I exited my sister's room and went downstairs to looked for her. I entered the kitchen and I saw no one. I turned around and I saw a note by the fridge. I walked towards it and read it.

I signed in relief that she and Jeff are at the gym. I don't know what will be my reaction if my sister just leave the house alone. I looked inside the fridge if there is something we can make for breakfast but the fridge is almost empty. I looked the the cabinets and I saw 5 boxes of OREO Cereals and I grabbed the 5 boxes and put it on the counter and I grabbed some bowls. I made myself some cereals and I brought it into the living room. I turned on the Television as I wait for Ally and Jeff to come home or waiting from our friends so wake up.

~ Jeff's POV ~

I could feel that Ally was jealous from the waitress awhile ago in the diner. We are on our way back to the beach house. Well I was also jealous when someone is looking at her when we we're working out. So I guess we're both a jealous type. I couldn't stop thinking about our upcoming date with her tomorrow. I have a romantic idea. I know she loved surprises.

I have one of my arms draped around her waist.

"So, what are we doing for the day?" I asked.

"Well. As we discussed last night, we are gonna have a barbeque party today." She replied and I nodded.

"I'm going to the grocery today since the fridge and the pantry are almost empty." She added.

"Can I come?" I asked and she stopped walking and so do I. She turned to me and she smiled.

"Of course your coming with me. I'm going to ask Zach, Clay , Hannah , Tony and Ryan to come with me too. I'm gonna asked Jess if she wants to come too." She said and I smiled at her. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our hands together and continue our walk to the house.

~ Allison's POV ~

We arrived at the house at 7:30 am. Both of us entered the house and I saw my brother and my friends at the living room eating cereals. I walked towards them and I sat beside Zach. He smiled at me and offered his bowl but I refused.

"Where did you two go?" Scott asked as he looked between me and Jeff.

"We went to the gym. " Jeff said

"With those clothes?" Justin asked.

"No, our gym clothes are at his bag." I replied with a 'duh' tone. Justin was about to say something when my phone started ringing at Jeff's bag. I stand up and grabbed my phone looked for the caller ID.

'Lukey calling' I saw on the screen .

"I need to answer this." I said and they all nodded. I went outside while Coco following me.

I clicked the 'answer' button.

"Hi Allison!!" Luke said I chuckled.

"Hello to you too Lukey!" I said and I hear him sighed playfully.

"Is that Allison??" I hear Ashton asked Luke.

"Yeah. " As Luke answer I hear some grunting and I hear Luke yelling at Ashton.

"Hi AC!" Ashton said

"Hey Ashy!" I replied .

"Where's Luke?" I asked

"In his room I kind off steal his phone so that I could talk to you." Ashton said and I giggled

"Where's Calum and Michael?" I asked then I hear someone shouted behind Ashton.